Diablo® III

Which One?-Witching Hour

So I was looking for some opinions here as to which Witching Hour (say that 5 times fast) you guys think is better. I have one that has 47 AR and 262 regen, but found another one that will increase my damage by 3800 dps and life by 5500, but I will lose 47 AR and 262 regen.

Which one would you choose? the one in my profile which has
93 INT/47 All resist/IAS 8%/CD 41%/Extra gold /regeneration 262 -stats are how they are today
OR

32 Str/95 INT/141 Vit/34 arc resist/IAS 9%/CD 48% which results in a loss of 47 all resist and regen of 262, but adds 5500 life and 3800 dps.

Any help/opinions are appreciated.
Reply Quote
2nd
Reply Quote
def the 2nd depends on price tho id never pay over 100m for a non perfect witching hour with less than 100int
Reply Quote
I paid 11mil for my belt, may only have 90 or so intel, but I feel intel is overrated, ie trifecta gloves with intel sky rockets the price tenfold.
Anyway on the belt subject, I decided if only 90intel will have to max atk speed and crit dmg and bonus was life regen too. Also it has a level drop and so barb bonus too.

So in my opinion I would first max the unique stats then look at intel, and if u can afford it with ALL RES
Reply Quote
I should have been a little more clear... I wasn't looking to buy another one the second one dropped for me in the game.
I love life regent and would hate to lose it but..I was wondering if there is a general trade amount between life and AR- as in about 2000 life equals 40 AR and so forth in figuring out effective dps.
Any other opinions? Thanks!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]