Diablo® III

digital purchased d3, password change no work

83 Troll Shaman
So i digital purchased diablo 3, have been waiting patiently, on act 2 now, level 14, still not able to go to auction house or trade... i tried the changing password trick, still didn't work, please help?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Ormus ,

Your transaction for the game purchase hasn't finalized yet, it's still in a "queued" state. Until it does, you'll be subject to a few trial account restrictions. It can take up to 72 hours for the order to be completed.
Reply Quote
83 Troll Shaman
/depressing.... can't do much with my friends.. should have just bought a hard copy since the digital takes too long... i just don't see how anything on wow i buy is instant but yet when i do this it takes a long time, my friends only took like 20mins to verify yet mine takes long, totally unfair :(
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
It all depends on your bank Ormus. They take it from your account quickly but do not always get it to Blizzard rapidly. Due to the number of hackers/scammers/goldsellers using stolen credit cards to open accounts, Blizzard has had to put some restrictions in place to protect themselves and the playerbase. The same types of social restrictions apply to starter edition WoW accounts when you upgrade to a full version digitally.
Edited by MissCheetah#1661 on 12/6/2012 5:18 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]