Diablo® III

Who's got the most Bad-A$$ Hell fire ring

Who's got the most Bad-A$$ Hell fire ring around here??

care to share yours? Mine's pretty neat =)
Reply Quote
I think you got mine beat, but only just :)
Reply Quote
I think mines is stronger but who knows
Reply Quote
I got a smiliar one on my DH, but your avg dmg roll makes yours better than mine! nice ring!
Reply Quote
- Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
Me? Trifecta ftw! :D

Edit: updated ... kneel before me mortals! ;)
Edited by Druin#1518 on 12/6/2012 4:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
@scud : Thanks man!

@druin : really?? nice!!! grats man!
Reply Quote
The sad thing for all of us is that Druin got his on his second try (so I've heard). :P
Reply Quote
View profile
Heart skipped a beat when I rolled my HF ring. Got it on my 7th try. Havn't made another since but I only see 3 properties must have double rolled ave damage perhaps...very similar to Voids.
Reply Quote
I've gotten over 50 rings and the one I'm wearing is by far my best.

Not the best, but not bad. I wish the fire res was cold res though......(I'm not a fire monk :@)
Reply Quote
I got a decent one, not the best though.
Reply Quote
I think my punishment for getting 3/3 organs 6 times on mp5 is to never forge a ring that is usable.
Reply Quote
i got a decent defensive fire ring. wtb trifecta
Reply Quote
- Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
12/06/2012 05:14 AMPosted by Nameless
The sad thing for all of us is that Druin got his on his second try (so I've heard). :P

Fact. This was the second ring I rolled.

12/06/2012 05:27 AMPosted by CaptainCarl
Heart skipped a beat when I rolled my HF ring. Got it on my 7th try. Havn't made another since but I only see 3 properties must have double rolled ave damage perhaps...very similar to Voids.

That ring gives mine a run for the money. You have 4 good stats to my 3 so it comes down to my extra 1% CC and 6% IAS vs your double-rolled avg dmg.

Niiiiice!
Reply Quote
Mine's not too bad. No IAS or CHD, but a pretty hefty average damage roll, reasonably high CC roll, and additional armor is nice, albeit not my #1 choice. Best part about it is that it was my first roll. I've made ~10 others, all instantly salvaged. I think the best one I made outside of this one was around 7% IAS and 20% CHD, but those were the only useful stats on it (off res and
around 2k Health From Pots were the others as I recall).
Reply Quote
I like mine. good mix of offence and defence
Reply Quote
I got the most salvaged hellfire rings, what do I win?
Reply Quote
mines pretty good i think, im too lazy to imput stats to compare though.
Reply Quote
I've got an ok ring after 15 tries. Happy with it though. Still haven't had a chance to add a gem yet.
Reply Quote
I have a good one :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]