Diablo® III

Who's got the most Bad-A$$ Hell fire ring

@Druin i think i got yours beat :)
Reply Quote
I think my ring is pretty decent .. Wish it has my resist on it ..
Reply Quote
View profile
Plenty of awesome rolls on this thread! I would like to see how I fair against your ring Druin and soloxholic!
Reply Quote
- Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
12/07/2012 02:26 AMPosted by soloxholic
@Druin i think i got yours beat :)

oh snap!!!!!

+1 to you!
Reply Quote
- Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
12/07/2012 04:30 AMPosted by CaptainCarl
Plenty of awesome rolls on this thread! I would like to see how I fair against your ring Druin and soloxholic!

My guess is that, for a duel wield build that naturally has high IAS and therefore benefits more from +average damage than +IAS, you ring would be significantly better than mine.

For a 2h build that has naturally high weapon damage and low IAS and therefore benefits from +IAS more than from +average damage, my ring would most like out DPS yours.

Thankfully I am a 2h monk and you are a d/w monk! #doingitright
Reply Quote
View profile
How daunting is collecting the materials for the ring anyway?

I can't effectively do anything past MP2, I kinda been thinking to get better geared for higher MP before collecting materials would be worth it.

Could I be wrong in my approach?...

p.s. Ignore my profile, lol, i wanted to see if a Leoric's Signet would drop, :)
Reply Quote
View profile
12/07/2012 08:20 AMPosted by Druin

My guess is that, for a duel wield build that naturally has high IAS and therefore benefits more from +average damage than +IAS, you ring would be significantly better than mine.

For a 2h build that has naturally high weapon damage and low IAS and therefore benefits from +IAS more than from +average damage, my ring would most like out DPS yours.

Thankfully I am a 2h monk and you are a d/w monk! #doingitright

Fair enough haha.

Also after my heart skipping a beat on that roll my first thought was..without the IAS my TR farm build just got a nice boost!

Kame I was one of the last of my friends to create a ring. I was stubborn and wanted to take down the ubers by myself so I ran them at lower MP, I think it was MP5, so the organ drops took forever...I am looking at you Devil's Fang. So to keep it short farm the ubers with a group it will speed up your harvesting exponentially. Good luck on the ring roll.
Reply Quote
Never got a nice offensive one so just wearing a defensive one. I could try and make three more with the organs I have stocked up, but it's such a letdown I don't even bother.
Reply Quote
View profile
Mine was 2nd try =3

If only if I was an Arcane Munk @.@
Reply Quote
My vote goes to CPT Carl, DPS-wise i'm pretty sure his is the best.
Reply Quote
View profile
Hmmm, anyone farming for a ring and willing to carry me a bit :)
Reply Quote
I made over 50 hf rings

None of them has cri chance

Around 30 of them has health globe (first 10, made me thought I did something wrong and chose health globe hf)

4 have cd , 5 have ias, 2 have avg DMg roll, none of them were together.

Got one with 150 intel 160dex
Another with 140 strength 160Rex

Any idea how to get good RNG because the only good RNG I got is finding under price stuff fr AH... And flip it for a buck or two...
Reply Quote
Got mine on the first roll and have rolled a few more afterwards. If only it rolled cc as well, it be perfect.
Reply Quote
- Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
12/07/2012 11:44 AMPosted by KamelJabber

As always, if you make the portals I am happy to kill ubers bud! :D
Reply Quote
View profile
12/07/2012 02:23 PMPosted by Druin

As always, if you make the portals I am happy to kill ubers bud! :D

:) Time to farm MORE KEYS :)

But i'm so powerful in Normal MP10, LOL
Reply Quote
- Diablo III (Monk)
View profile

If you find a 30% leoric's sell it to me plx? :D
Reply Quote
maybe i'll start the "Worst Hellfire rings" thread... because i'm sure i've had some of the worst possible... QQ

congrats to those that got something useful!
Reply Quote

Hmmm... Druin's already got a paragon 100 Monk. He wouldn't really need a Leoric's Signet at this point unless...

<checks Druin's profile>

Really Druin? Really? How many Paragon 100 Monks are you going to need? When will it be enough?

<shakes head>
Reply Quote
- Diablo III (Monk)
View profile

Hmmm... Druin's already got a paragon 100 Monk. He wouldn't really need a Leoric's Signet at this point unless...

<checks Druin's profile>

Really Druin? Really? How many Paragon 100 Monks are you going to need? When will it be enough?

<shakes head>

Look .... I do NOT have a problem OKAY?!

;)
Reply Quote
View profile

Meh, I can do up to MP3 in Act II before I start suffering deaths. Want to have at least 3 of each key before opening portals.

Even with 475% MF a Signet has not dropped, I think I did about 8 runs, blah.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]