Diablo® III

Who's got the most Bad-A$$ Hell fire ring

Check out mine..got it on my first and only try. And i'm no where close to making another one...don't know if i should even bother
Reply Quote
12/07/2012 02:44 AMPosted by DEVINE
I think my ring is pretty decent .. Wish it has my resist on it ..

This. So um...is it time for me to switch to fire resists? -.-
Reply Quote
Meh....
Reply Quote
Mines ok... My Barb has a great Vitality one too.
Reply Quote
the only one usable after crafted for about 30 rings.
still low CD, low Avg dam and low IAS :(
but max AR :)
Reply Quote
Mine's not to awful, but nothing like some of the rings on this thread. It was my very first rolled one, I've rolled 6 or 7 since, none of them even come close.
Reply Quote
After rolling about 10-15 (even two VIT ones, lol) I FINALLY rolled one that contained ANY CC, CD and/or IAS, and I actually rolled TWO of the three! I know it's not the most badass, but I'm pumped about it. Here's the stats:

196 Dex
64 All Resist
28% CD
5.5% CC
OS

Just wanted to share since I finally rolled one worth using! :D
Reply Quote
I had 40 of them, none have CC, tons of them have Health globe, and pick up radius.
Reply Quote
Just rolled my first one. I'm happy for now. My only complaint is that I was geared for OWE fire res and i rolled a phys so there's some work to be done...
Reply Quote
Solid roll Monkey! trifecta complete.
Reply Quote
12/07/2012 05:27 PMPosted by Prawn
Check out mine..got it on my first and only try. And i'm no where close to making another one...don't know if i should even bother

That was your first?

Jesus.

Yeah honestly? I probably wouldn't bother.

EDIT: Whats with all these trifecta first rings -_-.

I have ONE ring that has rolled crit chance and none that have rolled CD or IaS. I've made 15 rings now.
Edited by Cayzer#6828 on 12/16/2012 9:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
I've made too many of these. My current one has 5 randoms... (hacks)
Reply Quote
made 15 so far and they all blow
Reply Quote
mine is not the best but it is a trifecta plus it has arcane which I stack, so that's an added bonus.
Reply Quote
This topic is depressing.
Reply Quote
First Rolled ring is now on my DH. I'm currently wearing my second rolled ring on my Monk. Both are usable but nothing special.
Reply Quote
this is sad after seeing all the godly HF in here i just want to fukin quit ..
ive made over 250 hfs and the best one ive got is avg dmg 190 dex and 6%cri
thats the reason i got a new ring ...one day maybe i'll get one like cptcarl or drew ..
my fukin luck in D3 is insane ...(face palm)
Reply Quote
woot! I just got a new shiny hellfire ring :) was a 2600 dps increase over my old one, and a 2500 HP upgrade as well. Pretty nifty!
Reply Quote
the FIRST one I rolled got me
  • +2092 HP
  • +1896 DPS
  • +.3 protection

Sooo, ME!
;)

It's nice to roll your first when the ring you have on is easy to beat out because now comes a LONG line of appointment's :(

AGAIN, thanks guys for helping me out...I'm not naming names but you know who you are :)
Edited by KamelJabber#1103 on 12/26/2012 8:48 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]