Diablo® III

Need advice please

2 questions..

What will give me more dps, 1170 manticore with 2 sockets or 1270 with 1?

and

I'm looking at nat's reflection ring and was wondering if i should go with CC or CD?(can't afford both) When i compared, CD was showing 1000 more dps.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
download this spreadsheet and check for yourself for the bows

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4551698386?page=1

regarding cc/cd, when you start out, stack as much cc as possible, then stacking cd will give higher dps gains

o/
Reply Quote
The spreadsheet looks way too complicated... was hoping someone can answer my 2 simple questions..

Thanks!
Reply Quote
Since you have 40+ CC, I believe 1170 with 2os gives you more dps... get an account at d3up.com and you can easily compare these in the future.
Reply Quote
The spreadsheet looks way too complicated... was hoping someone can answer my 2 simple questions..

Thanks!

you only have to fill it in once (stats on each item, and your weapon)

then when you shop for something new, just plug in the numbers of the new weapon and see right away how much gain/loss.

for your question, the answer is not simple, it'll be different for everyone depending on your current stats. someone with very high cc might benefit more from a dual sock manti. also, depends on the amount of dex on each weapon, etc.

o/
Reply Quote
Without the knowing the rest of the stats the 1170 with 2 sockets would be better.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]