up
Reply Quote
uup
Reply Quote
up
Reply Quote
we are still here
Reply Quote
don't pay people for hellfire carries-they are only leeching machines off you to get free portals. To charge gold on top of that is straight thievery. Ask in general or search these forums for the people that do FREE mp10 uber carries and avoid these tools looking to bamboozle others
Reply Quote
12/27/2012 07:37 AMPosted by Technoviking
don't pay people for hellfire carries-they are only leeching machines off you to get free portals. To charge gold on top of that is straight thievery. Ask in general or search these forums for the people that do FREE mp10 uber carries and avoid these tools looking to bamboozle others
lol, we will not force them to pay us, its their choice. if you dont like it, dont use our service, you cant force the one trying to pay us for our service to not pay right? thx
Reply Quote
up
Reply Quote
he is kinda right on that jj.. its kinda a diick move to charge gold and machines to do something your already going to do anyway.. the machines would be sufficient or just the gold.. but not both bro..
Edited by BuzzKill#1605 on 12/30/2012 9:32 AM PST
Reply Quote
@BuzzKill

np, if you dont like what we do, dont use it. you can always ask jco310 for help on this uber if you like, i totally support them.
Reply Quote
hi
Reply Quote
12/30/2012 11:14 AMPosted by CindyLou
hi
hi, wow this post need a bump.
Reply Quote
I don't really like their idea of charging people with gold ontop of the free machine.

However, demand come with supply. I am sure there are plenty of rich players perfer to just spend the gold instead of farming for the key.

Free bump for you all.
Reply Quote
at least we charge less than the most recently posted carrying thread here. lol
Reply Quote
Lol, these people being carried are reporting you guys.
Reply Quote
Stop scaming and bumping this thread up, if u wan to make money of ppl, go to another forum
Reply Quote
i m treating this trolls as free bump, i have learned.
Reply Quote
upup, monk forum move fast, =D
Reply Quote
up up
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]