- I'm not a troll.
- I played Diablo II for around seven years.
- I enjoy my sword and board.
- I don't work for Blizzard.
- I still believe in Blizzard as a company.
- I believe Diablo III's team did a good job.
- I believe Diablo III's team is still doing a good job with patches and updates.
While Blizzard does not owe us anything, they're still responding in a very good fashion to all of the many community issues regarding this game. Because they do care about how we feel about the game and want to make changes the community general agrees upon.
With all that said, so many members of this community respond in such an immature way, it's just sad. You can disagree with a company and not have to sling mud at them or those that don't feel the same way as you. It's okay to disagree.
Sorry if I offended people, and I take no offense to all the hateful text typed at me. I just consider the source(s). Cheers, everyone.