Diablo® III

Wiz is Number 1 in HC

nuff said
Reply Quote
I agree!

Except for WD's. They are pretty cool, too.

Oh, and Monks are great as well.

Crap- I almost forgot about Barbarians. They are excellent in HC.

And those DH's. . .they can really bring the heat in HC.
Reply Quote
wow there are people in the HC formus for awhile i was thinking this place was a ghost town
Reply Quote
View profile
A wiz who spent a lot of gold is #1 based on Hero score.

Point? o.O
Reply Quote

Point? o.O

They are obviously the easiest to gear =p

In all seriousness... I still miss the Paladin (I have gotten over Necro)
Reply Quote
View profile

Point? o.O

They are obviously the easiest to gear =p

In all seriousness... I still miss the Paladin (I have gotten over Necro)

Mmmm easier to gear is a relative term. Do we get items that no other class can use, and thus are cheaper, sure. But at the same time a wiz with 2B in gear is just as easily killed as a barb with 5M in gear.

It's a trade off I suppose
Reply Quote
=p is sarcasm =)
Reply Quote
View profile
12/06/2012 11:04 AMPosted by Lykotic
=p is sarcasm =)

Oh woops haha. Well I think at times they are :P No sarcasm intended, our wands and sources are dirt cheap for what they provide to our stats
Reply Quote
i didnt know they were number one on heroscore... im just having fun playing mine on HC she needs some upgrades though... hard to do when its your first character. brings me back to when the game first came out and having NOTHING! kinda fun though im sure it wont be after i die. im just saving up starter equipment for that day when im lvl 100/p100 and i do die.
Reply Quote
12/06/2012 11:19 AMPosted by EmmetOtter
But Wizards are always number 1 in my heart.

Is your heart cold as ice or does it burn with the fury of a thousand suns?

Mine is rotting and falling apart, thus I have to make zombie dogs awesome.
Reply Quote
After playing all five classes in inferno barb is by far the easiest followed by WD. Wizards and DHs are squishy as hell. With cheaply-geared barb (all gear on mine under 2 mill except chest) on MP0 you can herp derp in the middle of most stuff and barely feel it whereas when I played wizard I was kiting like a madman. Sure if you have tons of money you can make one good but that's same for any class.

If you like playing wizzes though good for you! Not enough (living) wizzes around. It was my first HC character and the only one so far I've completed with. Anyone who finishes HC with wizard deserves credit IMO.
Reply Quote
Yes a Wizard does have highest hero score but as someone else said they have lowest number in top 50.

1 or a few really skilled, lucky, or people who spent alot of time is not a good way to say someone is best. I believe in a thread not to long ago Wizards where voted as weakest class. Props to #1 hero score wizard his stats and gear are insane seen them several time in last month or so.

I love my wizzard and do not care if they suck or are over powered it is the class i enjoy playing the most and have in most rpgs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]