Diablo® III

Nats vs Inna

Hi Community
Sorry if this has been covered to death, please direct me if so!
Found an Inna's in Inferno mp1 this morning, not a good roll.. but.. I can't decide wether to switch my Nats and then go for the 130 dex with another piece..
What's the general opinion?
Thx
Reply Quote
I'm going with Inna's pants/belt for the 2 piece and Nat's chest/boots/ring for the 3 piece. I plan on supplementing the Nat's ring with a good roll hellfire once I get one. You get two 130 dex bonuses that way plus a 7 percent crit bonus. Works out well for my DH i am sitting at exactly 200k dps right now.
Reply Quote
What Innas piece did you find, Radiance, Temperance?

Looking at your build you could definitely use a Nats ring or boots.
Reply Quote
in my opinion the 2piece nat set is incredibly OP and the cheapest way to get it is a cloack and shoes. the ring isnt THAT good and it is easier replaced even with the 130 dex bonus by a 10m ring with high crit chance/dmg dex and all res (assuming your second ring would be an hellfire).
inna's pants are BiS anway so no reason to have any different kind there but i feel with a good CC a WH would giveout ALOT more dps then the inna's (especially since manticores dont benefit from the 8% elemental from them) and its alot harder to get a high vitality inna's because it has only 1 random roll.
i also wouldnt get the inna top because i like having DISC and hatred reg on any gear that can have em so that rules out all the other inna pieces.
Reply Quote
I like inna and nat combo, i agree with others about nat ring, not worth it imo.
Witching hour is also good belt, now that prices are not skyhigh
Reply Quote
Another think to consider is that Inna's Pants are best in slot for DPS only. For eHP rare pants can roll alot better defensive stats(150+Dex 150+Vit 70+ AR and Sockets). Up you if you want to sacrifice the potential lose in defensive stats for the DPS boost from Inna's.
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 11:11 AMPosted by Thalos
Another think to consider is that Inna's Pants are best in slot for DPS only. For eHP rare pants can roll alot better defensive stats(150+Dex 150+Vit 70+ AR and Sockets). Up you if you want to sacrifice the potential lose in defensive stats for the DPS boost from Inna's.

Yep this. All of godly omg how is that possible high hp/dps dh i seen use more rare items then legs
Reply Quote
Yup sorry my bad.
I found Innas Vast Embrace, 434 arm, 164 dec, 39 fit, 10% life, 3 slots.
so nothing great but the boost for dex with 2 pieces is tempting..
Thx so much for the feedback.
Reply Quote
I'd use the belt and pants if you have a physical bow, then Nat's chest + ring along with Zuni boots. IMO, best combo if you use a physical damage weapon.
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 11:11 AMPosted by Thalos

FWIW, an Inna's pants dropped for me a few weeks ago. Since I already found a Witching Hour that seemed to do better than any Inna's belt I could afford, I went with an Inna's coat.

In any case, my vit and armor have gone down, but I don't die any more often than I did before: more DPS is better defense. :-)
Reply Quote
I use 3 Nat's and unless you roll good on ring it aint worth wasting a ring slot. But many good rings are extremely expensive.
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 11:33 AMPosted by Nick
I'd use the belt and pants if you have a physical bow, then Nat's chest + ring along with Zuni boots. IMO, best combo if you use a physical damage weapon.

Hi Nick, do you mind explaining a bit more with your statement? Thanks
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]