Diablo® III

+armor capped at 1599?

Hi Blizzard,

I've had +1599 armor in my stats since I was paragon 46.

I'm now at paragon 48, but my profile still shows +1599 armor. Is there a cap at 1599 armor bonus?

I should be at 1601 by now.

If this is a bug, at least, you'll know about it.

Thank you and have a nice day.
Reply Quote
holy resist bat man.

+1599 armor is the amount of armor you have from +Armor affixes. it is not your overall armor, just the amount you gain from affixes.
Reply Quote
Profiles aren't updated in real time. I looked at your profile just now, and I counted +1599 armor on your gear, which matches the text to the left of the profile. When your profile finally updates, I imagine it will say 1601.
Reply Quote
OH! Ok! :) It does make sense. I'll go home and count again to see if all the armor points are there tonight (they probably will).

For some reason, I thought the strenght points would be included in the armor bonus total...

Thanks guys!
Reply Quote
Wow, that is a lot of resist. Nicely done.
Reply Quote
Yea, he has so much resists! Of course he could get a helm of command, this will give him more ehp than a mempo, I tried it on my barb(using tank gear) so I know.
Reply Quote
damn that's a ton of resist batman!
Reply Quote
I thought I had high resists. You've got me beat by a huge margin.
Reply Quote
Hi guys,

Yeah, I've been building my monk up since July... It took forever to wait for the right pieces with all the resist and main stats to be available, while trying to maintain a functional DPS.

I'm just hoping that all these efforts will allow me to hold my ground in PvP. :)

I'm surviving just fine in the game, but I'm telling myself that fighting other players will be a whole different story.
Reply Quote
with you armor and resist are you be able to tank mp10? I know it may take a while to kill a pack but are you be able to stand on your ground?
Reply Quote
with you armor and resist are you be able to tank mp10? I know it may take a while to kill a pack but are you be able to stand on your ground?
Reply Quote
Sure, I can survive MP10 just fine, as long as I'm not attacked simultaneuously by 3 elites packs. :) But one at a time is fine.

I can also solo Diablo MP10 in probably 30 minutes or less (I did the test when I was around 40K DPS and it took me 37 minutes). Since I'm at 55K DPS now, it's probably faster, but I don't know by how much.

And do not believe posters who tell you that above certain level of resist, that they don't take damage anymore. It's not true.

I originally wanted to see if it's true. That's why I'm where I am right now.

You will still get damaged, but your health will simply down at a slower rate. My LOH +IAS are just compensating faster than the amount of HP that I lose.
Edited by QBBQ#1397 on 12/6/2012 11:22 AM PST
Reply Quote
Most likely, in PvP, players will just skip the players that take too long to kill, for whatever reason. I've seen players with over 4M EHP and it's highly unlikely anybody in PvP is going to kill them since it will be a lot faster to take out the glass cannons. I'd try and get more DPS at your point, even a shield with CC would be helpful.
Reply Quote
Sure, I can survive MP10 just fine, as long as I'm not attacked simultaneuously by 3 elites packs. :) But one at a time is fine.

I can also solo Diablo MP10 in probably 30 minutes or less (I did the test when I was around 40K DPS and it took me 37 minutes). Since I'm at 55K DPS now, it's probably faster, but I don't know by how much.

And do not believe posters who tell you that above certain level of resist, that they don't take damage anymore. It's not true.

I originally wanted to see if it's true. That's why I'm where I am right now.

You will still get damaged, but your health will simply down at a slower rate. My LOH +IAS are just compensating faster than the amount of HP that I lose.

you nearly have 1.5m EHP. That's very impressive!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]