Diablo® III

Paid for an item an didn't receive it

I ordered 3 Radiant Star Emeralds that cost me $25.34 and only received one. The total amount was already deducted from my paypal account. Is it common for Blizzard to screw up these type of transactions.
Reply Quote
No. If it was, we'd see a lot more of it on the forums.
Reply Quote
That sucks, Id be pissed if I lost real money for a diablo item... Id get with their tech support with your reciept instead of these forums. All you are going to do is get bashed here.
Reply Quote
I hate the idea of spending any real money for items but I really needed the gems. I bought the items yesterday thinking that it may take 24 hours for the gems to appear. I sent in a ticket inquiry and they responded that they only saw the order for 1 emerald. I resent them a copy of my paypal transaction that shows three were purchased. I think they should compensate me for the inconvience and unprofessionalism. Still waiting for a response from them. Greedy Bastards!
Reply Quote
Im sure this problem will be resolved for you, might take time but blizzard will make it right.

.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.
Blizzard takes real life threats very serious, as they should!
Thread for reporting this bad behavior

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5911771204

Original Post for Leveling your Paragon Levels Fast!
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7179478144?page=5

Keep On Grinding Diablo 3!!!
Reply Quote
You could also submit a claim to paypal with a copy of Blizzard's reply that they think you only ordered 1, and they can do a chargeback.
Reply Quote
It's possible there was only 1 on there and it's waiting for more to go up, though they shouldn't charge you for something that isn't there.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]