Diablo® III

Suggestions for 200m DH build?

I'm leveling my DH right now. I haven't played in months so I don't really know whats current, I just know I have 200 million to spend.

If possible, I would prefer hand crossbow + quiver or hand crossbow + hand crossbow. I don't know if thats reasonable given my budget though.

I know I need Nat's set, but I'm not sure which one is better...

Not sure what else lol. I just know I'm starting from scratch, so any suggestions is appreciated :)
Reply Quote
Don't open the cursed box that is the legacy vs new nat's argument! LOL You should be able to find a few discussions about that.

As for gears, you can check out the profile for just about any well geared DH and that should give you a good idea of what you'll want. The only difference would be with dual wield you don't get the EHP advantage of a quiver, so you may want to compensate with higher EHP equips elsewhere. Or not...depends on your style. I switched to 1h/quiver mostly because my lazy way of playing means I need the EHP for facetanking and the quiver gave me more options to upgrade other things without having to spend too much. Like I could get gloves without vit, for example, since I have vit on my DML.

Should definitely be able to get a decent build for either DW or 1h/quiver with 200 million. Not going to be end game, obviously, but still very decent.

EDIT - I realized I didn't really make mention that the gear for 1h/quiver doesn't really differ that much at all, I think, to a 2h/quiver. You can prioritize IAS less, if you want, but that's the only real difference I can think of.
Edited by Oracle#1532 on 12/5/2012 1:07 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]