Diablo® III

Leah lives forum (no trolls please)

If you are looking to Troll Leah here is a good post for you

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6522913852

if not, here we go:

I believe that Leah should get a second chance, i mean she is the daughter of diablo himself not just some puny mortal, plus with the World stone Destroyed (was Leah Born before it was destroyed or after?) which would mean that Nephalim powers would start (all be it slowly) returning to Mortals. In the End Tyriel states that the heavens should work with the humans, which means the angels powers and resources would be at the hero's disposal. Now i do believe that Leah should get a Darker outlook and perhaps a look improvement should she return.

New thought, What if the Angels put Leah's soul through that Crystal of Creation... what was it, crystal arch? at the top of heaven. I think it'd be cool if leah came back, BUT was FAR more powerful because of her possession by Diablo. Imagine the suprise on Adria's face when her own demonic powers can't even touch Leah who is enraged and pissed off infront of her XD

Thoughts on Leah's resurrection? Trolls please she link at top :P
Reply Quote
So Leah becomes a monster and goes after the person who she blames for making her like this, like Sarah Kerrigan or Sylvanas Windrunner. Personally I think it sounds unoriginal and calling people who don't agree with you a troll shows that you don't know what a troll is.
Reply Quote
trolls (from what i've learned) are people who complain for the sake of complaining, or run people down and spit on them because they can. I've encounter ALOT of these in a remarkably short amount of time before diablo 3 was released, all from innocent "Not knowing" Questions, who could've guessed there were so many.... "BAD" people in the blizzard community. (Referring to the responses to the questions i asked back then)

And no kerrigan and Sylvanas never actually occured to me until you mentioned it. which is a good point. tho in leah's case i think it work alittle better then in Starcraft or warcraft.

you know, betrayed and "Destroyed" by the Demon Lord of Terror :P
Reply Quote
Leah was possessed by Diablo, and when Diablo was defeated, her/his body was burnt to ashes. She was more or less dead the moment Diablo possessed her and took her body, but when Diablo was killed, she was definitely dead. Her soul is probably in danger, and I hope that a future expansion will involve saving her. Perhaps this expansion will take place in the spirit world, or the "Unformed Land". In fact, this would be a perfect expansion for dead hardcore characters, which storywise, would have been fallen heroes that were slain along the way. At any rate, Leah coming back to life would not fit in with the story very well. However, she can still be an active NPC character in spirit form.
Reply Quote
Wasn't her body destoryed when diablo took his own form? and what star said with the body has been burning could be true to. She is dead and nothing is left to ress here maybe the spirit if it's still here.
Reply Quote
Maybe Adria also tricked Diablo and did something else with Leah. Would be a surprising twist, if she is the good witch in a later expansion, now that everyone believes that she is the great betrayer.
Reply Quote
Leah is dead and there is nothing you can do apart from asking that retard Wris Cetzen for a retcon, i heard he is very good at retcons
Reply Quote
well in diablo one leorics son goes back to his normal form although dead it didnt ruin his body...he also didnt have diablos blood flowing in his system or even a fully developed body to fight the transformations. I know in 2 and 3 they show ash but to go back to the original game it seems possible.
Reply Quote
01/03/2013 09:52 PMPosted by Dhaze
well in diablo one leorics son goes back to his normal form although dead it didnt ruin his body...he also didnt have diablos blood flowing in his system or even a fully developed body to fight the transformations. I know in 2 and 3 they show ash but to go back to the original game it seems possible.

This is true. Keep in mind, though, that Albrecht was the host of a single Prime Evil. Leah hosted all the prime and lesser evils.

It would be interesting if her soul was still in that stone, kicking around, with all the others.
Reply Quote
I really hope that Leah stays gone, it would keep her as a tragic character and make her death more impacting. Hearing from here all the things she wants to do after this is all over, her opening her own tavern and moving on, to being sacrificed for Diablo's rebirth. Diablo has never been a game/story where people come back from the dead, I think it's best to keep it that way.
Reply Quote
01/04/2013 11:32 AMPosted by Nickywhat
Diablo has never been a game/story where people come back from the dead, I think it's best to keep it that way.

Um... actually, people come back all the time in Diablo.
Reply Quote
01/04/2013 12:57 PMPosted by TDW1996
Diablo has never been a game/story where people come back from the dead, I think it's best to keep it that way.

Um... actually, people come back all the time in Diablo.

Angels and demons come back to life because they're immortal. Though some have been permanently killed (Lucian).
Reply Quote
01/04/2013 01:28 AMPosted by TDW1996
It would be interesting if her soul was still in that stone, kicking around, with all the others.

That could be interresting if they could still do stuff like torture and much more. that would means if she in the stone to she would be tortured ripped apart and much more or diablo is against it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Or she could be kicking evil !@# in there, she IS the daughter of Diablo you know. No to mention the whole Nephelem abilities developing posibility. Would be funny as hell to see the Evils asking you to save them from her!
Reply Quote
Leah could make a return, quite possible. Shes a fully detailed-newly introduced character, with connections to Cain, Adria and Diablo himself. She appears in almost all cinematics (more so than nephalem or even possible future antagonist Adria)

Blizzard wouldn't make a character in such detail and kill her off, they would have to introduce new characters all over again. Wouldn't make sense. Cain appeared in all three games, now he's passed on, Leah should take his place.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]