Diablo® III

Dps Bugged

I understand there is a min / max damage output. The prob is I use a skorn 2 hand wep. My skorn is 3/4 wep min then max. My dps out put though is only 50% not 75% min then the max. Also added it is not 50% min 50% max. Its more like 75% min 25% max all the time when i do dps damage. So Once again 75% of the time i am cheated out of 25% because of my wepons min damage output is not 50% min, its 75% min damage. So a reg one hander is say 1k dps min is 500 dps, thats a close range for a one hander of most types. Nice even number to work with. It would be like the dps givin now was 75% of the time being 250 dps/ 25% 1k dps. The wep on hand has a min of 500. Why did they Loose 25% 75% of the time. That is the problem with my skorn. Using that That once again to make simple. 750 min 1k max would be more like my skorn min max dps output. Why is it hitting for 500dps then 25% under the min 75% of the time?"
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]