Diablo® III

dying in hc cos BUG? ><

my para lvl10 wd is about to die, pressed esc but hes down to ~10-15% hp atm.. :(
im doing mp0 act 2 inferno, path to oasis n got rare Fallen Shaman with jail, moltan n arcane sentry.

normally he wouldnt be ANY problem to my char, ~73k dps, ~400k ehp(~77k hp, ~3400armor, ~260ar) but i've been stuck(?) on same spot for last ~30secs, couldnt move at all. and it wasn't due to jail cos jail doesnt last that long. pressed escape few times to pause n tried to move and but no luck. tried spirit walk ofc but still couldnt move.. wtf???
Edited by aw3s0m0#1140 on 12/5/2012 3:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
here is the screenshot, im gonna leave it paused for now..
http://i.imgur.com/zw7gs.jpg

looks like im down to ~5% hp(n still standing in moltan, since i cant move at all ><) but the elite is also down to ~20% hp.. i dont think i can kill him b4 i die tho. :(
Reply Quote
damn, I just got to 60 and not to inferno yet or else I could help... argh....

To my knowledge you can sometimes get the bug to "unstick" by starting a TP. Have you proc'd SV yet?

So from the SS you have 20% life really (SV proc left, I didn't see it in the debuff screen). I am thinking.... could you live through 20% of your life for 10 seconds at the damage rate you are currently taking?
Edited by Lykotic#1869 on 12/5/2012 12:36 AM PST
Reply Quote
are you going to spirit walk on death? if so that may save you.

is there any way i can help you on my barb? not sure if there is
Edited by Johnny#1756 on 12/5/2012 12:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
Try to cast a town portal this worked for me when I got bumped off the map and couldnt move. It might help you.
Reply Quote
If you haven't procced SV yet, I may be able to save you. It's gotta be quick though.
Reply Quote
are you going to spirit walk on death? if so that may save you.

is there any way i can help you on my barb? not sure if there is

If your computer/internet loads fast you could spec for ignore pain mob rule and threatening shout/taunt. join his game and click on his banner right away and warcry/ip/ taunt and if you can port in before his SV pops he might have a shot
Reply Quote
To my knowledge you can sometimes get the bug to "unstick" by starting a TP. Have you proc'd SV yet?

So from the SS you have 20% life really (SV proc left, I didn't see it in the debuff screen). I am thinking.... could you live through 20% of your life for 10 seconds at the damage rate you are currently taking?

firstly thanks for the suggestion guys. sorry about the noob question but wats SV proc?
anyway to answer ur question i dont think i can last another 10 secs :( cos i might be under jail(cos of the symbol on the bottom right) and i think im bout to get hit by arcane sentry.

my best bet might be try to kill the elite(i have ls weapon) but as u can see from the ss, my hp is very low, potion used, and mana is also low. maybe i should have tried to tp or just quit from the start, but i was just trying to move last 20-30 secs but been stuck ever since. and out of those time i've been standing on moltan maybe ~10secs, i might be standing on moltan now :( not sure.
Reply Quote
Spirit Ves.

I doubt it has popped though because there is no icon on the bottom right.
Reply Quote
So on your character screen it shows you have Spirit vessel. When Spirit Vessel activates instead of dying you gain 15% of your life and enter into the unshaped land for 2 seconds (essentially Spirit Walk). When it "procs" (happens) you gain a debuff icon on the lower right that is the logo that is used on the skill screen with a red box around it since the event can only occur once every 90 seconds.

Therefore, you have a tad more time then you are thinking assuming your spec is the same one I am looking at (for passives) from your profile link.
Edited by Lykotic#1869 on 12/5/2012 12:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
invite me as a friend johnny#1756 i can try to save you

i speced threatening shout intimidate making them target me for 3 seconds i should be able to get in and get htem on me long enough but i dont know if the molten will kill you even if i get them.
Edited by Johnny#1756 on 12/5/2012 12:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
-
Edited by SamChowders#1471 on 12/5/2012 12:56 AM PST
Reply Quote
Post the results OP, I am going to sleep. Work in 6 and a half hours and I am finally tired.... wish it would have happened sooner....
Edited by Lykotic#1869 on 12/5/2012 12:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
Thought so. I thought I was going crazy for a minute. lol
Edited by SamChowders#1471 on 12/5/2012 12:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
ffs forgot bout spirit vessle.. i should have tried waited for it kick in or something..
i was checking this forum but my connection got dc somehow, really shifty..

well im dead.. thanks to bnet bug.. pissed off now ><
Reply Quote
:/ sorry man hate to see it happen, GL next time.
Reply Quote
while i was reading the replies(thanks all for trying to help btw) i got dc somehow and my wd is dead.

~60hours n ~100mil wasted thanks to stupid bnet..

maybe i could have survived using spirit vessle(didnt realise it cos i actually never had chance to use it, n this is my first wd) but i probably still couldnt have moved.

few people told me they also get similar bug(got stuck n couldnt move) b4 but this is first time i got this, very bad timing i guess. :(
Edited by aw3s0m0#1140 on 12/5/2012 11:22 AM PST
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 01:02 AMPosted by Johnny
:/ sorry man hate to see it happen, GL next time.

there aren't gonna be next time, f bnet..

i had another shify event on hc yesterday.. normally i used to get dc often thanks to my net but lately its been working fine. but i got lag followed by dc yesterday, luckily i didnt die cos it happened just after i killed the elite.

but the shifty part is that my 2nd acc didnt dc at all, normally both acc dc if when the net plays up..
Edited by aw3s0m0#1140 on 12/5/2012 3:14 AM PST
Reply Quote
Always sad to see a hero goes like that, good luck on your reroll !!
Reply Quote
nvm..
Edited by aw3s0m0#1140 on 12/5/2012 2:26 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]