Diablo® III

Post if ur TIRED of Nerf Reflect QQ threads

90 Draenei Paladin
the reflects damage either needs to become an activated ability or have it's effect quartered, it's not even remotely balanced in it's current state.

everyone saying "lol stop going glass cannon" are too stupid to realise most of the people who complain about RD have way more EHP than they do, the problem lies in 400 500K crits (which lets be reasonable here, such dps is REQUIRED to farm effectively in MP10. saying "lol roll less damage" is basically saying "lol go play on a lower mp" in which the problem wouldn't exist anyway).

now i know i'm in no way one of those 300k dps players, but considering the hell i went through on account of RD back in the hayday of 1.0 I know what they're talking about.
Reply Quote
Try to face Reflect with a Wd and zombiebears and more than 150k dps.
No way to survieve... even with best defense stats you are Oneshoot.

But it depends on specific elites... some are weaker than others. Its buggy so or so.
Reply Quote
All of you are whiners, those against RD and those who are against those who are against RD.

Everyone can have their own opinion on this matter, no one has to give a s h i t about your dumbass advice you feel so obligated to share so you can make their gaming skills better.

All of you whiners shut the f u c k up and play the game. RD sucks, you can beat it or avoid it.

It doesn't give me problems, but I'm armored up for a DH, but the dmg mitigation is nice in a lot of situations. High hp is nice too.

If you don't want to build that way, its your business. I won't tell you to do otherwise. In fact, you should be able to build however you'd like to and still be able to play the game. On MP0. Oh you can? So stop f u c k i ng whining. MP is like extra credit, if you can't do it, its no big deal.

What is your tiny shrivelled epeen showing? Who gives A S H I T!!!1

I play on mp2 or 3 most of the time so I can feel overpowered and farm. Sure I can play MP8 when I'm key or Uber farming, but for normal play where drops don't matter much, I'll play a lower MP so I can get that God-like feel I think endgame should feel like.

TDLR: F U C K OFF WHINERS ON BOTH SIDES!!1 Nobody cares what you think the other people should be doing, mind your own business.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
12/07/2012 03:48 AMPosted by Vindicator
s h i t

f u c k

F U C K
spacing swears to avoid the censor, we got a fu­cking badass over here.
Edited by KillinTime#1853 on 12/7/2012 3:56 AM PST
Reply Quote
you can beat it or avoid it.

No you cant !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its broken... BUGGED !
And it affect WD´s and WIZ with high Damage..
So all the others should shut up!

You cannot equip for reflect atm. Only if you you cut your dps by 50k.
Thats goes not in common with bli$$ their build diversity and advice to improve damage not defense.
They said that for the MP patch!
Reply Quote
12/07/2012 03:08 AMPosted by Sierramist
I'm hitting for roughly around 1m in archon form and the reflect damage

I don't play wizard but doesn't archon form get bonus mitigation?

Many players can hit a group of mobs for 1.5mil+ each offscreen

So when players can recieve 1mil EHP PER SECOND worth of reflect damage the best geared characters will die no matter what the monster power is.

Reflect damage needs a cap.
Reply Quote
View profile
Just turn reflect damage into something cool thats not bugged. No one likes it - those that defend it just farm mp1 all day. Heck I hate molten too and it's probably kiled me more but I don't want it gone - it's a good affix and it's counterable. Reflect is not.
Reply Quote
It doesn't give me problems, but I'm armored up for a DH, but the dmg mitigation is nice in a lot of situations. High hp is nice too.

I used to have 200k DPS by stacking C.C to 38% and over 350% critical damage but i have serious problems with RD.
Instead of whining, i sold off my useless gear, reduce my DPS. Now i have high EHP for a DH. WIth life regen and super high HP and reasonable DPS, i am enjoying my game. It does not matter that i no longer have that faceroll feel in inferno but at least RD does not bother me.
I remember i used to stuck for weeks on a level when i played some RPG game but aren't we suppose to adapt to the game not the other way round?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
12/07/2012 04:47 AMPosted by lawong78
useless gear
sold off 130k dps worth of gear

my dh with rares still equipped !@#$s on you now
Reply Quote
12/07/2012 04:54 AMPosted by Tharna
useless gear
sold off 130k dps worth of gear

my dh with rares still equipped !@#$s on you now

Whats the use of having 200k DPS if i am a glass cannon and keeping dying on RD? I also want to keep my DPS while having high EHP but these gears are going to be very expensive for me. There has to be some trade off somewhere. If i have to keep dying because of glass cannon build, it is useless gears to me.
Reply Quote
I always see a nerf thread on the the front page of discussion, particularly lately it's been pertaining to reflect damage. All this "oh no reflect damage is killing me!!!!" guaranteed somebody with your class isn't getting killed by them. Instead of crying for the developers to change their game, why not learn to play and succeed the way the game is?

I'm glad they didn't have forums back when I played Mario Brothers when I was a kid. It would be "Bowser shoots fire balls that one shot me if I don't have a mushroom, please make me invincible!!!"

If you want to game to be easy, take your toon and run his !@# through MP level 1 normal difficulty. Problem solved. Please stop asking them to nerf the content all the time. Guaranteed once they nerf reflect damage all you complainers will find something else to cry and complain about. I can sit here and rant about this forever but I'll leave it at that.

The reason why you Are not qqing is because you do 65k DPS... If you did, say, over 250k dps (ike me for example) you'd have different feeling towards reflect and CHANGE to a tanky dh (OH WAIT YOU DID) and still only have 30k health?. So are you telling us we have to roll tanky DH (a real one, not like yours)? So really.... Just let the nerf posts keep comin, you have nooo clue what you are doing. (clearly look at your profile) you have fun with that EHP 80 k dps DH lol...

high dps = Gloom+Night Stalker you can tank anything..
Edited by Herbdoctor#1106 on 12/7/2012 5:23 AM PST
Reply Quote
I always see a nerf thread on the the front page of discussion, particularly lately it's been pertaining to reflect damage. All this "oh no reflect damage is killing me!!!!" guaranteed somebody with your class isn't getting killed by them. Instead of crying for the developers to change their game, why not learn to play and succeed the way the game is?

I'm glad they didn't have forums back when I played Mario Brothers when I was a kid. It would be "Bowser shoots fire balls that one shot me if I don't have a mushroom, please make me invincible!!!"

If you want to game to be easy, take your toon and run his !@# through MP level 1 normal difficulty. Problem solved. Please stop asking them to nerf the content all the time. Guaranteed once they nerf reflect damage all you complainers will find something else to cry and complain about. I can sit here and rant about this forever but I'll leave it at that.

The reason why you Are not qqing is because you do 65k DPS... If you did, say, over 250k dps (ike me for example) you'd have different feeling towards reflect and CHANGE to a tanky dh (OH WAIT YOU DID). So are you telling us we have to roll tanky DH? So really.... Just let the nerf posts keep comin, you have nooo clue what you are doing. (clearly look at your profile) you have fun with that EHP 80 k dps DH lol...

No, you could still keep the gear you have, just change out some affixes so you have some all resist, over the 200 you already have. Maybe then you would stop whining, although it is amusing to a lot of us.
Reply Quote

The reason why you Are not qqing is because you do 65k DPS... If you did, say, over 250k dps (ike me for example) you'd have different feeling towards reflect and CHANGE to a tanky dh (OH WAIT YOU DID). So are you telling us we have to roll tanky DH? So really.... Just let the nerf posts keep comin, you have nooo clue what you are doing. (clearly look at your profile) you have fun with that EHP 80 k dps DH lol...

No, you could still keep the gear you have, just change out some affixes so you have some all resist, over the 200 you already have. Maybe then you would stop whining, although it is amusing to a lot of us.

< not whining
< can tank mp10 fine

move along you
Reply Quote

< not whining
< can tank mp10 fine

move along you

Ahahaha your whole post was a cry fest. Please cry some more, your tears are tasty.
Reply Quote

The reason why you Are not qqing is because you do 65k DPS... If you did, say, over 250k dps (ike me for example) you'd have different feeling towards reflect and CHANGE to a tanky dh (OH WAIT YOU DID) and still only have 30k health?. So are you telling us we have to roll tanky DH (a real one, not like yours)? So really.... Just let the nerf posts keep comin, you have nooo clue what you are doing. (clearly look at your profile) you have fun with that EHP 80 k dps DH lol...

Er...Are you referring to the OP ,or me, since you are quoting him?
Edited by lawong78#1595 on 12/7/2012 5:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
pretty sure my post was talking about how the creator of this thread isn't 300k dps, therefore his opinion holds no substance.
And i wrote at the bottomg gloom+night stalker can tank anything... i use those abilities, i am fine :) i dont mind reflect :) Id rather QQ about being stuck in the middle of a wall.
Edited by Herbdoctor#1106 on 12/7/2012 5:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
pretty sure my post was talking about how the creator of this thread isn't 300k dps, therefore his opinion holds no substance.
And i wrote at the bottomg gloom+night stalker can tank anything... i use those abilities, i am fine :) i dont mind reflect :) Id rather QQ about being stuck in the middle of a wall.

but his WD has also about 250k DPS....
Reply Quote

I misunderstood the context of your post then. I apologize.
Reply Quote
just tell the glass cannons and the whiners to go play the game on mp0 then, no issues for them now.
Reply Quote
12/07/2012 05:27 AMPosted by Herbdoctor
And i wrote at the bottomg gloom+night stalker can tank anything

I agree, the abilitys can tank anything, until you accidently hit 4 mobs for over a mil each offscreen with reflect and had no chance to pop gloom.

Thats what grinds my gears.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]