Diablo® III

Post if ur TIRED of Nerf Reflect QQ threads

90 Draenei Paladin
12/07/2012 05:06 AMPosted by lawong78
I also want to keep my DPS
apparently you don't if you decided to drop to 70K dps and push 111k hp.

there's doing it right--------------------------then there's overkill----------------------------------------here's where you are
Edited by KillinTime#1853 on 12/7/2012 6:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
RD Should Stay as it is. Nerf RD . Game Wont be challenging at all. :) Those who whines alot are all noobs to handle RD.. Look at their profile. Those who have good gears but still whine are more noobs coz they build an expensive equipments without knowing how to handle RD..

Goodluck Young Minds :)

See, this is what I don't understand at all. You say that without RD, the game would not be challenging. Doesn't that mean you're actually content with RD being the only thing, in the entire game, being challenging? Wouldn't it then be better if we just delete RD and increase MP so to get everything more challenging? If not, isn't it actually YOU that are a noob and can't handle, not RD but everything else.
Reply Quote
RD Should Stay as it is. Nerf RD . Game Wont be challenging at all. :) Those who whines alot are all noobs to handle RD.. Look at their profile. Those who have good gears but still whine are more noobs coz they build an expensive equipments without knowing how to handle RD..

See, this is what I don't understand at all. You say that without RD, the game would not be challenging. Doesn't that mean you're actually content with RD being the only thing, in the entire game, being challenging? Wouldn't it then be better if we just delete RD and increase MP so to get everything more challenging? If not, isn't it actually YOU that are a noob and can't handle, not RD but everything else.

One of the only affixes left that doesn't allow you to just slam your face on the keyboard and win. They already nerfed the damage in MP, what, not even a week in I believe? Thanks to all the whining.
Reply Quote

One of the only affixes left that doesn't allow you to just slam your face on the keyboard and win. They already nerfed the damage in MP, what, not even a week in I believe? Thanks to all the whining.

You... didn't really read anything of what I wrote, at all, did you. *sigh*
Reply Quote
ofc, yes
Reply Quote
I'm tired of people typing QQ instead of just typing the word.

The game is fine.
Reply Quote
If you die to RD it's because you are unbalanced, and bad. Stack dps and no defense then complain and whine when theres actually something that checks your defense and kills you? My gawd, thats unheard of. Who ever thought you'd have to try and build a character to survive as well as kill. How dare blizzard make you have to find a way to deal dmg and survive, theyre just asking too much. It's just unfair QQ.
Reply Quote
12/07/2012 07:24 AMPosted by PLGhost187
If you die to RD it's because you are unbalanced, and bad. Stack dps and no defense then complain and whine when theres actually something that checks your defense and kills you? My gawd, thats unheard of. Who ever thought you'd have to try and build a character to survive as well as kill. How dare blizzard make you have to find a way to deal dmg and survive, theyre just asking too much. It's just unfair QQ.

Another reader. L2R.
Reply Quote
SO TIRED OF BOOOO HOOOOO
BOOO HOOO
Reply Quote

you wouldnt understand what im trying to say. coz all u do is whine. your mind is stucked in a point were your brain says. "im so weak RD should remove".

PS: READ it again! i didnt say remove RD . i said it stay what it is and dont nerf. nerf is different from removing.. go back to pre school kid :)
Edited by Aikilu#6325 on 12/7/2012 7:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
12/07/2012 07:27 AMPosted by Vresiberba

Another reader. L2R.

We can all read, your point of view is just wrong in our opinions.

Leave RD as it is and make everything else harder if need be.
Reply Quote

you wouldnt understand what im trying to say. coz all u do is whine. your mind is stucked in a point were your brain says. "im so weak RD should remove".

PS: READ it again! i didnt say remove RD . i said it stay what it is and dont nerf. nerf is different from removing.. go back to pre school kid :)

Wow, I was expecting some sort of... response but I sure as hell didn't expect That.
Reply Quote
We can all read...

I would go with a... no. here.

I just died on Hell difficulty to RD with gear I faceroll Inferno with. But nooo, RD isn't broken.
Reply Quote
People constantly "QQ" about RD because its broken, not just for fun, It's absolutely the most out of place affix in game and skill I have ever seen. My Barb is geared plenty for RD as in resists/life steal/armor etc. but if I'm playing with anything other than whirlwind/tornado spec. (because its small fast damage numbers) I basically kill myself in 2 seconds or make the fight last 10 times longer than it should of had to. Killing every elite pack on mp8 in 30 seconds then coming to an RD pack and taking double to quadriple the time to kill is just stupid, there is no way to justify this what so ever.
Reply Quote
I just did a small experiment. Using the gear I faceroll Inferno with, I engaged Belial at MP10/Hell and just let go of everything just to see how long I would last. 15 seconds, just standing still, doing nothing.

Next I engaged a RD pack and unleashed all hell upon it in terms of damage and died, within two seconds.

Right. Not broken. Not at all.
Edited by Vresiberba#2940 on 12/7/2012 8:23 AM PST
Reply Quote
12/07/2012 08:26 AMPosted by beyonder3
that affix is meant to stop all dps !@#$%s in there place.. people aren't understanding this..

People aren't 'understanding this' simply because it isn't true, it's something you just made up.
Reply Quote
12/07/2012 07:24 AMPosted by PLGhost187

I have said similar things like this in the past, but the truth is, I could have 2000 all resists and 2000 more life on hit and still die in under 5 seconds using hammer build or others combined. Only counter is to slow the fight down and use methods everyone would much rather avoid, and save time overall, the dev's rave about their eficiency logic but its obvious they missed this issue and I'm sure it will be addressed eventually.

The only reason you are surviving is because your damage is still low. I have 3 times the survivability gear than you and am far from a "bad" player.
Edited by Legit#1182 on 12/7/2012 8:35 AM PST
Reply Quote
I used to play Diablo 2 using a full Thorns build Paladin with zeal (back when zeal was 20 hits) I loved that I did not have to fight anyone the walk up hit and die...

Then when exploring the Chaos Sanctuary the reflect damage prox enemies appear and lol it was funny that I don't attack them. They attack me, Thorns attacks them and then their Thorns attacks me and we are both 1 shot.

I miss that So do not nerf Reflect damage...

oh btw, if you do wanna QQ, QQ your not a wizard... Diamond skin absorbs Reflect damage thus Critical mass build that do over 200k cannot be 1 shot if they are smart.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]