Diablo® III

Post if ur TIRED of Nerf Reflect QQ threads

12/07/2012 09:21 AMPosted by DoobieJC

Well, then your obliously a noob, no1 die on arcane bomb or molten xept u. L2P!!! LulZZz

Uhhh, last I checked I dont die to RD packs, which you are whining about.. me a noob, highly unlikely.. you on the other hand, well we cant tell, cuz we cant see your pro?

*whooosh* - doing stupid hand gesture over the head.
Reply Quote
12/07/2012 08:57 AMPosted by Vresiberba
I am sick of the nerf threads as well, and people complaining they don't want to change there "perfect" build because reflect is the only thing that stops them. Which is ironic since its not "perfect"

So you're also content with RD being the only thing in the game that can hurt you. You can take a nap at Diablo's feet and not get hurt but gosh golly if you attack a bunch of flies with Reflect Damage. That's where the Super Gamers come in with their supreme, tactical knowledge of the game and pops; Gloom - the win button, and everyone goes... woahhh, that's one rad dood.

It isnt so much that RD is the only thing that hurts me, but it really is the only affix that when in combination with others becomes tedious. That is all. Most other affix combos without RD are easy lay downs. They implemented the MP lvl system for people who wanted a challenge not for people who wanted to complain about getting more nerfs. <---- Players who want nerfs should realize this and stop complaining.
Reply Quote
12/07/2012 09:23 AMPosted by beyonder3
how about instead of a hellfire ring that gives bonus exp and sum dum FB proc.. give us a ammy or ring with 6% LS with 1k LOH cc cd and ias .. jus so we cld deal with RD +)

Or how about we just do something, I don't know, something Razor Edgy and simply fix the broken mechanic. Is the concept of fixing things really that alien to people these days.
Reply Quote
how about instead of a hellfire ring that gives bonus exp and sum dum FB proc.. give us a ammy or ring with 6% LS with 1k LOH cc cd and ias .. jus so we cld deal with RD +)

Or how about we just do something, I don't know, something Razor Edgy and simply fix the broken mechanic. Is the concept of fixing things really that alien to people these days.

Because it's not broken.

But hey have fun being a noob. I don't even use a LS weapon on my WD and I still don't die to that noob !@#$ on mp5 with over 250k dps. (self buffed ofc)
Edited by Synol#1750 on 12/7/2012 9:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
They implemented the MP lvl system for people who wanted a challenge not for people who wanted to complain about getting more nerfs. <---- Players who want nerfs should realize this and stop complaining.

I will reiterate this from another, now locked thread; I don't want to rid the game of difficulty, I want to rid the game of stupidity.
Reply Quote
12/07/2012 09:33 AMPosted by Synol
But hey have fun being a noob.

And to see you people inherit our earth. Sweet lord almighty, take me home.
Reply Quote
I think people who complain about reflect damage then complain about still wanting to be a glass cannon even though they get owned by reflect damage should just play on lower MP levels? I play on 3/4 with my monk and everything is fine.
Reply Quote
12/07/2012 09:41 AMPosted by Eonjee
I think people who complain about reflect damage then complain about still wanting to be a glass cannon even though they get owned by reflect damage should just play on lower MP levels? I play on 3/4 with my monk and everything is fine.

I play the game just fine too, that doesn't mean Reflect Damage is any less crap, stupid or broken.
Reply Quote
NERF REFLECT DAMAGE!!!!
Reply Quote
padako
View profile
ya I don't get it .. if RD is hurting you too much then learn to do less dmg at a time. it's one of the few opportunities that we get to use some form of strategy in combat. it keeps things interesting.

This.
Reply Quote
padako
View profile
ya I don't get it .. if RD is hurting you too much then learn to do less dmg at a time. it's one of the few opportunities that we get to use some form of strategy in combat. it keeps things interesting.

This.

Seriously, If you think that RD is making things strategic and interesting, I like to see you deal with CRPG's that are actually made with those concepts in mind. Pressing '1' to engage a function, like for instance Gloom, is not present in most games that actually require strategic thinking.
Reply Quote
Remember how challenging Inferno was at first and how much defensive stats and abilities you were required to use?

Remember how everyone cried that it was too difficult and needed to be nerfed?

Then after it was nerfed...over and over again...remember the large wave of players that said the game was boring, not challenging, and they were now quitting?
Reply Quote
12/07/2012 11:01 AMPosted by AngryRonald
Remember how challenging Inferno was at first and how much defensive stats and abilities you were required to use?

There's a difference between a game at the hardest difficulty being, well difficult and one single affix of one single encounter being deadly while everything else isn't.
Reply Quote
I guarantee more people quit because the game was boring as all hell when you needed to stack your spec 80% Defensive 20% DPS. I remember being stuck and able to do nothing but butcher runs and slowly grind threw A2 taking hours just to get passed the first couple lacunu's. It's was horrible I almost quit if it wasn't for Whimsy / Kiting.

This is diablo it's a hack'n'slash not an RPG if I die it should be because I was overwhelmed by to many monsters. RD is what it is, I'd like to say I don't care either way but I find it annoying not challenging. So maybe that puts me pro removal but it really doesn't matter in the end as I have my means of dealing with it. What I find hilarious are the people who are PRO RD. If you want a challenge play a more challenging spec or class, play something other then the best skills/ruins. PLAY A Glass Cannon build - It's do or die. Don't huddle up with as much defenses as you can, then tape your fingers to your keyboard and take a nap while your char slowly takes hours to do a single run.. That's not challenging.. that's boring. How does specing your char so it never dies create a challange?

There are 2 type of people who are PRO reflect

1) Trolls / Haters - Ie people who like to stir the pot and take pleasure in other people being frustrated with something.. even more so if that person has serious time invested in there gearing.

2) People who actually put in time and effort to spec around RD and legitimately are frustrated because there gear set will devalued if RD is removed.

The first set, no point in even responding to. The second set, yah it's a bummer but it also means you'll be able to be that much tankier come the change (which blue has already spoken to). It also means you can progress your spec further and start to find that nice balance between Tank & DPS. This game is about gear progression if you think you have the perfect set of gear and will never need to change it, you might as well quit because there is nothing left to do.
Reply Quote
I guarantee more people quit because the game was boring as all hell when you needed to stack your spec 80% Defensive 20% DPS. I remember being stuck and able to do nothing but butcher runs and slowly grind threw A2 taking hours just to get passed the first couple lacunu's. It's was horrible I almost quit if it wasn't for Whimsy / Kiting.

This is diablo it's a hack'n'slash not an RPG if I die it should be because I was overwhelmed by to many monsters. RD is what it is, I'd like to say I don't care either way but I find it annoying not challenging. So maybe that puts me pro removal but it really doesn't matter in the end as I have my means of dealing with it. What I find hilarious are the people who are PRO RD. If you want a challenge play a more challenging spec or class, play something other then the best skills/ruins. PLAY A Glass Cannon build - It's do or die. Don't huddle up with as much defenses as you can, then tape your fingers to your keyboard and take a nap while your char slowly takes hours to do a single run.. That's not challenging.. that's boring. How does specing your char so it never dies create a challange?

There are 2 type of people who are PRO reflect

1) Trolls / Haters - Ie people who like to stir the pot and take pleasure in other people being frustrated with something.. even more so if that person has serious time invested in there gearing.

2) People who actually put in time and effort to spec around RD and legitimately are frustrated because there gear set will devalued if RD is removed.

The first set, no point in even responding to. The second set, yah it's a bummer but it also means you'll be able to be that much tankier come the change (which blue has already spoken to). It also means you can progress your spec further and start to find that nice balance between Tank & DPS. This game is about gear progression if you think you have the perfect set of gear and will never need to change it, you might as well quit because there is nothing left to do.

Agree with all the points here, I can deal with RD if I use warcry, which gives me over 600 AR and over 7.5k armor, without war cry, I use killing spree and gain about 25k dps, it sucks that I have to gimp myself dmg wise to deal with RD, but I won't be making any QQ threads about it.

For the noobs saying RD isn't OP, they're mostly people wth crappy gear farming mp1-5... Please don't speak on behalf of the end gamers doing mp7-10 with 300k+ dps... you have no idea the kind of damage we're taking from this affix, even with good EHP.
Reply Quote
As a DH who stacks HP, rather than AR, RD isnt that big of a deal.

Use gloom and your fine. I dont even die to MP7 elites with RD.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]