Diablo® III

Post if ur TIRED of Nerf Reflect QQ threads

Hi,

I play a Demon Hunter.
A lot of the supporters of existence of Reflects Damage affix say chamge your gear and that is obvious - I have adapted but with a feeling of distaste.

There are skills that are there in Dh's arsenal to avoid damage - vault and smokescreen for example but with RD they are useless.

So the supporters of RD say use Gloom and I do but what kind of build diversity this is if every DH is obliged to take Gloom? That's a broken game to me.

We should keep RD but working in a different way so that we can actually use skills that we want to use and not the once that one boss affix forces us to.
Reply Quote
I wonder what this game would be like if "qq threads" didn't exist? Oh right launch d3. I think you guys owe people who try to give their opinions some respect. It's not qq if they have a good reason. Look at how some legendaries were buffed? People are only trying to give their thoughts on how to make this game better. You don't have the right to tell people not to give their opinion.
Reply Quote
rd is fine. dont nerf more plz
Reply Quote
I suggest people stop using lame trendy crap like "QQ" because it "looks like eyes crying". I would love to read something in a forum that doesnt have:

*QQ
*you mad bro???
*latin phrases like "ad nauseum"

you are not cool if you use these terms...im sure there are more out there

So QQ = ^^ only the opposite meaning!
Reply Quote
Not really, it needs to be fixed.
Reply Quote
i'm 170k unbuffed with 650 ar 33k health monk, i can one shot a whole elite pack mp1, but if they are reflect damage, i kill myself. i face roll pretty much everything else. here are the reasons you should stop COMPLAINING!@this game is easy as hell, you can do mp0 inferno all acts with 100k of gear.@reflect damage is the only thing that can kill me@without reflect damage, this game feels like it's for retards, no brain needed, faceroll with everything, any build. may as well play normal.yes, relfect damage is kinda op and annoying,even for me, but there are no other aspects of this game that is challenging besides it. hardest pack for anyone is reflect damage and molten, without it, there will be no challenging pack. in my opinion, game with out any form of challenge if bad game.all you people complaining you cant face roll everything, well, go play torchlight then, even a retard can play torchlight.I think barb have no right to talk about rd, nothing affects barb.
Reply Quote
Don't take RD out of the game stop all your dam crying little kids and learn how to play your dam chr. Christ nest they will want fire chain, frozen and bomb posion and every other affix take out so they don't die. You don't want to die play in normal then you can't cry anymore, There are bigger problems with the game they need to fix. Not RD
Reply Quote
The only thing I'm tired of is seeing "QQ" or "qq". It's annoying. Think of a more adult way to express yourself please. Saying "QQ" just makes you look like an idiot.

End rant.

You're right Funkysmell. Funky smells are annoying too. And adults shouldn't use internet expressions like qq. Good point Funkysmell, we should all act like adults. Funkysmell.

Yes, go at my online handle that I made when I was fifteen like I'm immature. The point is not everyone has the time or money to buy or find godly sh*t. The mechanic is f*cked, even Blizzard has admitted it. They just haven't fixed it yet which is why you see so many people "QQing" about it. Why do you even care what people talk about anyway? This is the place to express feelings you have about the game or am I wrong? Maybe if it bothers you so much you should maybe just not read them.
Reply Quote
I agree. Of all the problems out there, RD is one of the minor ones I encounter. They're elites; they're not supposed to be easy. DH cry about it but won't use shadow power/gloom? RD is one less thing the elite pack can use for offense IMO. Kinda glad to see it on them. So yes, fix the bug but don't remove the mechanic. It makes people have to think. That hurts. Just my 2 cents....
Reply Quote
I suggest people stop using lame trendy crap like "QQ" because it "looks like eyes crying". I would love to read something in a forum that doesnt have:

*QQ
*you mad bro???
*latin phrases like "ad nauseum"

you are not cool if you use these terms...im sure there are more out there

I said the same thing man and the OP got all b*tchy. Watch your step, he's a tough one. lol
Reply Quote
Blizzard already stated they will balance/nerf Reflect Damage.

So yes all these threads, but this thread including, are annoying me because there is nothign to qq about.
Reply Quote
people... listen up!

sadly there are more complex things that we should argue about and not between ourselfs but with blizzards community manager/blues. they can bargain something we would want to see in game even if it cant be pvp for now.

lets see for a starter how about that algorithm which bonds AH and the drops we get. for now AH is full of superb items and when you find a rare its crap, because blizz dont want us to gear up too fast. its smart to make players always have a purpose, but still its hitting the hardest casual players who dont just feel any progress. top #100-1000 players are getting best gear still, but they play like its their job, when I come home from work I would like to go for a run and after 2-4hours, depends, find something I could sell, because for 2 weeks now I've rised 5m gold thats currently worthless. for now best way to go on in diablo 3 is to provide services no one wants to do - pointless uber runs (all rings are crap, made 40) for people who cant go over mp4, level service 1-60 (10m per 4-5hours - YAY), farming with your super high-end char that you dont own on hight mp with leechers or preparing 40+ elites every 3hours to kill them with leechers...

come on! blizzard im not a streamer, playing this game is pointless when you dont need to farm the most basic eq. I really understand the progress cant be fast but I gived this game a try and after 2 weeks of farm I got nothing that I can describe as a progress...
Reply Quote
I'm pretty much tires of all QQ threads. Reflect Damage, Flipping, Sniping, Identify in Single Click, Why Blizzard Isn't Wiping My !@#$ For Me Yet....

I kind of understand the ones screaming for PvP, although I have little interest in it myself. But I don't think throwing first-class wobblies every day is going to hurry the process.

So my advice for D3 players is this: Get a spoonful of cement into ya.....
Reply Quote

You're right Funkysmell. Funky smells are annoying too. And adults shouldn't use internet expressions like qq. Good point Funkysmell, we should all act like adults. Funkysmell.

Yes, go at my online handle that I made when I was fifteen like I'm immature. The point is not everyone has the time or money to buy or find godly sh*t. The mechanic is f*cked, even Blizzard has admitted it. They just haven't fixed it yet which is why you see so many people "QQing" about it. Why do you even care what people talk about anyway? This is the place to express feelings you have about the game or am I wrong? Maybe if it bothers you so much you should maybe just not read them.

Calm down youngin. It's okay you can express your feelings all you want. So you've changed your position to the mechanic is "f*cked" because initially you just said the only thing that bothers you only the phrase "qq".
Reply Quote
Anagram8 is a pro guys, better listen to him before he pops yo trunk!

"FORUMS ARE ENTERTAINING"
Reply Quote
Anagram8 is a pro guys, better listen to him before he pops yo trunk!

"FORUMS ARE ENTERTAINING"

Paul Wall
Reply Quote
I QQ about QQ threads about QQ.
Yo dawg...
Reply Quote
I'm tired of responses to "Nerf RD" threads saying we should all just buy better gear.
Reply Quote
as a dh id get mauled by reflect dmg, and as a barb i forgot it even existed.
Reply Quote

Calm down youngin. It's okay you can express your feelings all you want. So you've changed your position to the mechanic is "f*cked" because initially you just said the only thing that bothers you only the phrase "qq".

I'm 28yrs old man. Hardly young. Yes the only thing that does bother me is the stupid lingo but whatever. I stated my opinion on it and I'm done. Hence the "End rant". They'll eventually fix the issue with reflect damage or do something with it so it's not a big issue with me. It is something that needs to be dealt with in some way though. As for the whole "QQ" thing. I'm not the only one who finds the lingo annoying. It's not like I can stop it, just like how I can't stop thinking that anyone who uses said "lingo" is an idiot.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]