Diablo® III

Post if ur TIRED of Nerf Reflect QQ threads

i miss invul minions .... :(
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 09:34 AMPosted by Whistlr
If they nerf RD they should bring back invulnerable minions just so we can get more QQ threads
i really miss invul minons ... when are you guys going to bring them back!
Reply Quote
I can handle RD, but it needs changes. The on/off aura is a good idea.

Also, if you aren't doing AT LEAST 100K unbuff dps, don't comment on RD, since you haven't dealt with notable amounts of reflect damage anyways. Sorry if that makes you mad, but I don't think weak/tanky/slow players should comment on an affix that is designed to punish high damage players.
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
12/07/2012 04:36 PMPosted by AtTheGates
i miss invul minions .... :(

haha me too.
Reply Quote
I still say it is easy to take care of, just open up lifesteal on all belts not just mighty.
Reply Quote
Those claiming that RD can just be fixed by gearing are simply delusional. It cannot, not fully. I've got over 400K EHP (40K HP, 4900 Armor, 800 Resists) and 2.7 LS weapons and none of it matters if one of my meteors crits for a million on a group of RD minions.
Reply Quote
I don't think the nerf bat needs to be hit on the whole thing, just get it working as it normally should. I am sure someone will complain about how it needs another nerf even after it gets fixed.
Reply Quote
12/07/2012 01:25 PMPosted by HappyPink
It makes people have to think.

Should I press '1' to activate Gloom or should I not press '1' to activate Gloom. I like games where you have to think just as much as anyone else, but this ain't one of those games.
Reply Quote
There is a reason these threads keep popping up... because it's a problem.

There is also a reason these "im sick of RD threads" rarely come up.. it's because there isn't many people who share your view.
Reply Quote
Don't mind reflect damage but do 9 out of 10 elite packs have to have it? --I'm more tired of blizz's supposed rng than any kind of thread
Reply Quote
12/07/2012 06:09 PMPosted by Chillaxin
Those claiming that RD can just be fixed by gearing are simply delusional. It cannot, not fully. I've got over 400K EHP (40K HP, 4900 Armor, 800 Resists) and 2.7 LS weapons and none of it matters if one of my meteors crits for a million on a group of RD minions.

Then don't throw a frickin' meteor at RD packs. The thing with RD is that they were never meant to be face-rolled mindlessly by DPS spike mongrels. You have to melt them slowly with other skills that wizards or any other classes have to compensate for spike return.

A simple analogy to this RD issue would be, "Like walking past a black sea urchin on the shallow shores then stomping-on it brainlessly with your feet as hard as you can.. just for the immediate satisfaction of killing it fast." Of course its a dumb thing to do, still it appears that many people prefer to do that instead of rethinking what else could be done.

Also, Chillaxin, this is for your arrogant face and previous denials in RD threads. I believe you were asking for a sample of mine against an RD pack?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfbdUJAwyIQ

Now i ask where is yours? you talk about efficiency, but you die in 1 second against an RD pack. Quite ironic.

Yes, you can cry with the money that you spent because even after 700 million gold and much lauded RMAH transactions, the fact is that you still kill yourself in 1 second against that affix.

"Learn" to play the game child. That goes for all of the RD complainers out there. I speak on experience not pointless claims from a one character standpoint like this Saberfenix barbarian (who in fact, spent $20,000 dollars mindlessly yet complains about RD still milking him like a cow. rofl).

So what is the simple solution?
1. Manage your skill build especially on higher MP's.
2. Avoid spike damage skills when doing runs.
3. Maximize skill/gear mitigation against physical damage.
4. Look at the damn AFFIX NAMES of the ones you target.

It is obvious that the build you use to nuke mp0 won't be the same at mp5. So adjust accordingly. RD was specifically designed to make you cry. It's working fine as it is, though a timer wouldn't hurt i guess. We need to test it ourselves.

Lastly, the barbarian class needs to be NERFED in a PVE standpoint. They are the one class that gets to play without too much effort whatever the MP level may be especially against RD packs. I mean that quite literally. NERF the barbarian in PVE. :)
Edited by ZRaiyne#6337 on 12/8/2012 11:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
make a character around survivability and not straight DPS

D3 has been out for a few months now think you should be able to over come a little reflect damage by this point (stop crying). Blizz has now givin players everything they need to farm for decent items(what more do you want). I hope they bring the invulnerable minions back
Reply Quote
I think RD is fine
Reply Quote
Yes, you can cry with the money that you spent because even after 700 million gold and much lauded RMAH transactions, the fact is that you still kill yourself in 1 second against that affix.

I've never purchased anything off the RMAH. I am saving up for a decent mempo of twilight for 500mil to help against reflects damage. After that I'm looking to get my all resist over 700, and HP above 70k with 4.5k armor. It still won't come close to being enough since you can't outgear reflects damage. It is safe to say I have spent a lot of gold on many gear sets, this is normal.

12/08/2012 07:35 PMPosted by ZRaiyne
4. Look at the damn AFFIX NAMES of the ones you target.

I die only when i hit a group (typically offscreen) with an AOE and I didn't see if they had reflects damage. Being forced to read the line of text under every single mob before shooting anything isn't fun for anyone.

1.) Sometimes the elite looks like a normal mob
2.) Sometimes the elite isn't on the screen.
3.) Sometimes the elites refelcts damage minions come on the screen first so you think they are just a normal mob so you AOE the group and instantly die.

I kill thousands of monsters every time I play. If i am forced to read the line of text under each one of them, something is wrong. I don't even know what to do against the reflect damage enemys I hit offscreen.
Edited by Chillaxin#1429 on 12/9/2012 1:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
I die only when i hit a group (typically offscreen) with an AOE and I didn't see if they had reflects damage. Being forced to read the line of text under every single mob before shooting anything isn't fun for anyone.

1.) Sometimes the elite looks like a normal mob
2.) Sometimes the elite isn't on the screen.
3.) Sometimes the elites refelcts damage minions come on the screen first so you think they are just a normal mob so you AOE the group and instantly die.

I kill thousands of monsters every time I play. If i am forced to read the line of text under each one of them, something is wrong. I don't even know what to do against the reflect damage enemys I hit offscreen.

You are indeed a FOOL for shooting BLINDLY at everything on-screen and off-screen. Funny that you announce to the world that you actually fire random pot-shots at anything that moves.

So, it seems RD is perfect for people like you, you deserve your death truly. Read my guidelines above. Are you a bot or something that you want the game to auto-pilot itself without the users brain input? Excuses again coming from a child. Play at Hell difficulty then, since that fits your play style best.

Again, 700million + a new 500million mempo just for paper DPS glory. So that's another 500million making it a total of 1.2 billion gold in total.

That is the only solution you can think of to counter RD? That isn't even a solution or strategy to be honest. Be my guest and sink lower to your hole, you are just putting yourself to further shame.

You claim to be "efficient" even upon dying continuously from that affix alone. You are very brave to challenge people to an efficiency contest. Your 1 second death is proof of your worth as a player.

Again,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfbdUJAwyIQ

Where is your money now? I don't care about what you say. Get yourself a sample video. Show me where your mouth is.
Edited by ZRaiyne#6337 on 12/9/2012 4:23 AM PST
Reply Quote
Diablo "Greyman" (Vresiberba#2940)
Softcore Europe Demon Hunter 60

Paragon Level: 0
world: 50K+ (dh: 50K+)
Europe: 50K+ (dh: 50K+)

DPS Unbuffed: 76,272.25
world: 50K+ (dh: 45307)
Europe: 50K+ (dh: 16222)

EHP Unbuffed: 138,606 <----------------- ROFL. ROFL. ROFL.
Europe: 50K+ (dh: 26907)

Yep, seems legit. Oh wait, there's more..

Resistance: 335 <----------------- \(0_o)/ WTF
Europe: 50K+ (dh: 21788)

Life: 29,773
Europe: 50K+ (dh: 41506)

You sir, are a champion to complain about RD. I honestly have never met anyone... who seems to be as broken as you. :)
Edited by ZRaiyne#6337 on 12/9/2012 4:12 AM PST
Reply Quote

Paragon Level: 0
Europe: 50K+ (dh: 50K+)

DPS Unbuffed: 76,272.25
world: 50K+ (dh: 45307)
Europe: 50K+ (dh: 16222)

EHP Unbuffed: 138,606 <----------------- ROFL. ROFL. ROFL.
Europe: 50K+ (dh: 26907)

Yep, seems legit. Oh wait, there's more..

Resistance: 335 <----------------- \(0_o)/ WTF
Europe: 50K+ (dh: 21788)

Life: 29,773
Europe: 50K+ (dh: 41506)

You sir, are a champion to complain about RD. I honestly have never met anyone... who seems to be as broken as you. :)

Now go and wipe your keyboard, you brave little soldier.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]