Diablo® III

Post if ur TIRED of Nerf Reflect QQ threads

12/09/2012 04:13 AMPosted by Vresiberba
Now go and wipe your keyboard, you brave little soldier.

I wish i could, but the laughter made me fart instead of crying. Sorry to disappoint you.

Lets be honest here, who would cry instead of laugh after seeing an RD complainer with stats like these anyway? Such sky piercing EHP and resistance you have there mate. RD is indeed imbalanced if i was looking in your standpoint. :)

Diablo "Greyman" (Vresiberba#2940)
Softcore Europe Demon Hunter 60

EHP Unbuffed: 138,606 <----------------- ROFL.
world: 50K+ (dh: 50K+)
Europe: 50K+ (dh: 26907)

Resistance: 335 <----------------- \(0_o)/ WTF
world: 50K+ (dh: 50K+)
Europe: 50K+ (dh: 21788)

Cheers mate! :D
Edited by ZRaiyne#6337 on 12/9/2012 4:25 AM PST
Reply Quote
12/09/2012 01:26 AMPosted by Chillaxin
Yes, you can cry with the money that you spent because even after 700 million gold and much lauded RMAH transactions, the fact is that you still kill yourself in 1 second against that affix.

I've never purchased anything off the RMAH. I am saving up for a decent mempo of twilight for 500mil to help against reflects damage. After that I'm looking to get my all resist over 700, and HP above 70k with 4.5k armor. It still won't come close to being enough since you can't outgear reflects damage. It is safe to say I have spent a lot of gold on many gear sets, this is normal.

12/08/2012 07:35 PMPosted by ZRaiyne
4. Look at the damn AFFIX NAMES of the ones you target.

I die only when i hit a group (typically offscreen) with an AOE and I didn't see if they had reflects damage. Being forced to read the line of text under every single mob before shooting anything isn't fun for anyone.

1.) Sometimes the elite looks like a normal mob
2.) Sometimes the elite isn't on the screen.
3.) Sometimes the elites refelcts damage minions come on the screen first so you think they are just a normal mob so you AOE the group and instantly die.

I kill thousands of monsters every time I play. If i am forced to read the line of text under each one of them, something is wrong. I don't even know what to do against the reflect damage enemys I hit offscreen.

You need to get your armor in the 5000-6000 range, All-Resist in the 500-600 range and your HP in the 50k-60k range as a minimum. More is better and won't hurt but 4.5k armor is lacking.

Even I read all the monster affixes, the easiest way to defeat your enemy is to know your enemy. Not reading and using the clues given to you is just foolish. With this attitude you deserve to die.
Reply Quote

Then don't throw a frickin' meteor at RD packs. The thing with RD is that they were never meant to be face-rolled mindlessly by DPS spike mongrels. You have to melt them slowly with other skills that wizards or any other classes have to compensate for spike return.

A simple analogy to this RD issue would be, "Like walking past a black sea urchin on the shallow shores then stomping-on it brainlessly with your feet as hard as you can.. just for the immediate satisfaction of killing it fast." Of course its a dumb thing to do, still it appears that many people prefer to do that instead of rethinking what else could be done.

Also, Chillaxin, this is for your arrogant face and previous denials in RD threads. I believe you were asking for a sample of mine against an RD pack?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfbdUJAwyIQ

Now i ask where is yours? you talk about efficiency, but you die in 1 second against an RD pack. Quite ironic.

Yes, you can cry with the money that you spent because even after 700 million gold and much lauded RMAH transactions, the fact is that you still kill yourself in 1 second against that affix.

"Learn" to play the game child. That goes for all of the RD complainers out there. I speak on experience not pointless claims from a one character standpoint like this Saberfenix barbarian (who in fact, spent $20,000 dollars mindlessly yet complains about RD still milking him like a cow. rofl).

So what is the simple solution?
1. Manage your skill build especially on higher MP's.
2. Avoid spike damage skills when doing runs.
3. Maximize skill/gear mitigation against physical damage.

It is obvious that the build you use to nuke mp0 won't be the same at mp5. So adjust accordingly. RD was specifically designed to make you cry. It's working fine as it is, though a timer wouldn't hurt i guess. We need to test it ourselves.

Lastly, the barbarian class needs to be NERFED in a PVE standpoint. They are the one class that gets to play without too much effort whatever the MP level may be especially against RD packs. I mean that quite literally. NERF the barbarian in PVE. :)

You're a scrub kid...don't go posting DP info when you have weak characters LAWL
Reply Quote
12/09/2012 04:26 AMPosted by Oozababanya
You're a scrub kid...don't go posting DP info when you have weak characters LAWL

Hmmm.. a paper DPS account with one character to show for RD experience? Yep, seems legit.

Diablo "Oozy" (Oozababanya#1460)
Softcore Americas Wizard 60

DPS Unbuffed: 247,987.75
world: 1931 (wizard: 780)
Americas: 571 (wizard: 243)

EHP Unbuffed: 240,714 <-------------------- Seems legit.
world: 50K+ (wizard: 50K+)
Americas: 50K+ (wizard: 21977)
Edited by ZRaiyne#6337 on 12/9/2012 4:36 AM PST
Reply Quote
12/09/2012 04:16 AMPosted by ZRaiyne
Now go and wipe your keyboard, you brave little soldier.

I wish i could, but the laughter made me fart instead of crying. Sorry to disappoint you.

Your retorts are breathtakingly clever, though net nearly as clever as you think. Carpe diem.
Reply Quote
12/09/2012 04:38 AMPosted by Vresiberba
Your retorts are breathtakingly clever, though net nearly as clever as you think. Carpe diem.

I do wish that they were just clever retorts. I'd like to think of them more like honest advises that come in the form of playful sarcasm. Thank you for noticing either way. ;)
Edited by ZRaiyne#6337 on 12/9/2012 4:54 AM PST
Reply Quote
You are indeed a FOOL for shooting BLINDLY at everything on-screen and off-screen. Funny that you announce to the world that you actually fire random pot-shots at anything that moves.

WTF???????????!?! Please tell me no one agrees with Zraiyne troll on this. I shoot an attack at a group of 10 mobs and it travels through killing them, then continues to fly off-screen into a reflects damage group that no one could see and causes instant death and you think that is player error?

I'm not allowed to attack a mob unless I know where every elite on the map is at?

What next?

I should scope out the entire map before attacking once? Is that your clever strategy?

Shots will fly offscreen playing an archer character in an action RPG. ITS CALLED FUN.

ITS CALLED FUN AND DlCKS LIKE YOU RUIN IT
Reply Quote
Bahaha!!

I can't believe people are so full of themselves that they want blizzard to change the game to fit the gear choices they made on their squishy characters. !@#$ing priceless.
Reply Quote
Tired...
Reply Quote
12/09/2012 05:05 AMPosted by Chillaxin
ITS CALLED FUN AND DlCKS LIKE YOU RUIN IT

Well, dicks like me actually survive a lot more than "squishy" people like you as a matter of fact. (Well, i surely survive more than 1 second that's for sure.)

So in cases like this, it's better to be a d1ck and survive longer, eh? :)
Edited by ZRaiyne#6337 on 12/9/2012 5:32 AM PST
Reply Quote
WTF???????????!?! Please tell me no one agrees with Zraiyne troll on this. I shoot an attack at a group of 10 mobs and it travels through killing them, then continues to fly off-screen into a reflects damage group that no one could see and causes instant death and you think that is player error?

Wait wait. So your shot fires randomly because of a certain skill that you use. Then you blame the game for being imbalanced because you die in one second because of a random RD mob from far away?

So let's get this straight, you already know before hand that what you fire are basically, in all their worth, wild pot-shots that scatter like crazy? :D

*Houston~bzzzt* We have a problem here.... :D
Edited by ZRaiyne#6337 on 12/9/2012 5:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
12/09/2012 05:27 AMPosted by ZRaiyne
Well, dicks like me actually survive a lot more than "squishy" people like you as a matter of fact. (Well, i surely survive more than 1 second that's for sure.)

Diablo "OgureZaiba" (ZRaiyne#6337)
EHP Unbuffed: 501,092
world: 50K+ (monk: 38237)
Americas: 50K+ (monk: 14798)

heh, with the gear i Just won in bid I'll have more EHP AND twice your dps

Its very fun being able to loot twice as much per hour as you, ZRaiyne. I have a small problem with reflects damage killing me when I'm inbetween near-infinite glooms. Have fun beeing squishier and killing less than 60 elites per hour like a srub. I wouldn't trade my problems for yours. ;)
Edited by Chillaxin#1429 on 12/9/2012 5:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
EHP Unbuffed: 501,092
world: 50K+ (monk: 38237)
Americas: 50K+ (monk: 14798)

Its very fun being able to loot twice as much per hour as you, ZRaiyne. I have a small problem with reflects damage killing me every now and then. I wouldn't trade my problems for yours. ;)

Oh those gears? Loot twice as much as me? here are some of my videos. :) I like experimenting on gears Mr "1 second death".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCC7oXgknVg

Right, as long as you don't die the first second right? I have yet to see any of your video's proving this claim of yours however.

Its very fun being able to loot twice as much per hour as you, ZRaiyne. I have a small problem with reflects damage killing me when I'm inbetween near-infinite glooms. Have fun beeing squishier and killing less than 60 elites per hour like a srub. I wouldn't trade my problems for yours. ;)

Challenge accepted. :) Anyone want to watch our little contest and time us?
Edited by ZRaiyne#6337 on 12/9/2012 5:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
RD mobs are supposed to make glass canons fear for their lives... you aren't supposed to steam roll everything in the game
Reply Quote
damn computer lol the game is not intended on running through it killing everything easily, quit whining damn glass cannons geez, i dont have any issues at all with RD if anything id say give it a buff and bring back invul minions, make the game challenging geez.
Reply Quote
12/09/2012 01:26 AMPosted by Chillaxin
[quote]Yes, you can cry with the money that you spent because even after 700 million gold and much lauded RMAH transactions, the fact is that you still kill yourself in 1 second against that affix.

I've never purchased anything off the RMAH. I am saving up for a decent mempo of twilight for 500mil to help against reflects damage. After that I'm looking to get my all resist over 700, and HP above 70k with 4.5k armor. It still won't come close to being enough since you can't outgear reflects damage. It is safe to say I have spent a lot of gold on many gear sets, this is normal.

Hey dude, i think you're blowing smoke out your a$$. We are very similiar dps when u take that stupid SS off, but I have 600+ all res, 4.1k armor and 42k HP and I have absolutely no issues with RD, I cant remember the last time i died to it and i farm mp7+. So dont tell me you cant gear yourself to counter it.
Reply Quote
Sure sure. I have yet to see any of your videos. ;)

Because your videos don't measure anything useful.

Elites killed per hour is the best way to measure efficiency. It is also typically more fun than being a slow killing super tank who stands no chance at dying. Your farming yields less results and more yawns.

The difference between yours and my efficiency can be measured on kills and wealth per time. Since I kill faster and your gear is dirt-cheap, we can all see you made bad use of your gametime. You're not even competition.

Back to talking about reflects damage.
Reply Quote
I die only when i hit a group (typically offscreen) with an AOE and I didn't see if they had reflects damage. Being forced to read the line of text under every single mob before shooting anything isn't fun for anyone.

1.) Sometimes the elite looks like a normal mob
2.) Sometimes the elite isn't on the screen. 3.) Sometimes the elites refelcts damage minions come on the screen first so you think they are just a normal mob so you AOE the group and instantly die.

I kill thousands of monsters every time I play. If i am forced to read the line of text under each one of them, something is wrong. I don't even know what to do against the reflect damage enemys I hit offscreen.

You are indeed a FOOL for shooting BLINDLY at everything on-screen and off-screen. Funny that you announce to the world that you actually fire random pot-shots at anything that moves.

So, it seems RD is perfect for people like you, you deserve your death truly. Read my guidelines above. Are you a bot or something that you want the game to auto-pilot itself without the users brain input? Excuses again coming from a child. Play at Hell difficulty then, since that fits your play style best.

Again, 700million + a new 500million mempo just for paper DPS glory. So that's another 500million making it a total of 1.2 billion gold in total.

That is the only solution you can think of to counter RD? That isn't even a solution or strategy to be honest. Be my guest and sink lower to your hole, you are just putting yourself to further shame.

You claim to be "efficient" even upon dying continuously from that affix alone. You are very brave to challenge people to an efficiency contest. Your 1 second death is proof of your worth as a player.

Again,

Where is your money now? I don't care about what you say. Get yourself a sample video. Show me where your mouth is.

+1 I am behind you on what you are saying! lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]