Diablo® III

Post if ur TIRED of Nerf Reflect QQ threads

Im not aggreeing or disagreeing when it comes to RD. I have changed my gear and dropped 60k DPS to deal with RD (on my barb) since thats all I am running into lately on the higher MP lvls. Yes it is buggy and can do twice the damage output and your follower can get you killed. But like other peeps have mentioned over and over again - change your gear - because with godly DPS and no defensive items your screwed.

Before peeps flame me on using a barb- I was doing over 200k with my DH and he was fine against RD and my wizard was approx 100K and he was fine as well (I have sold all items from those 2 and just working on maxing out to 100 on barb so I can quit this game).
Reply Quote
12/06/2012 11:08 AMPosted by obamaallama
Hey OP how much real money did you spend on that witch doctor or what bot program do you use. TY for info will wait for your answer

Scrub geared DH, how many AH flippers got rich off you or how many good rares did you vendor?
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 09:15 AMPosted by Monoxide27
Yo dawg, I heard you're tired of Nerf RD threads. So I created a Nerf RD thread to talk about no more Nerf RD threads, to eliminate Nerf RD threads. Dawg.

damn it! i was about to say the same thing! +1
Reply Quote
<-----
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 09:25 AMPosted by !@#$o
yeah im tired of it!!! get more DEF!!!! quit being a glass cannon.
Reply Quote
Diversity
1. the state or fact of being diverse; difference; unlikeness.
2. variety; multiformity.
3. a point of difference.

The majority of players complaining about RD have the same basic build, all offense and no defense (or a very limited defense). That is not being diverse. My build started as a Glass Cannon and as I progressed through the game I diversified into a RD killing machine. And guess what? I'm no longer Glass but I still have a pretty good Cannon. Look for some other stats, make a sacrifice, do something different. RD demands that you do something different to survive, RD demands Diversity.

So, you build your toon just like everyone else did who had to deal with RD? And that's "diversity"? Where? Explain yourself.

I use my brain all the time. Thats why RD doesn't kill me, I determined a change was necessary, I diversitized my build and now I kill instead of being killed.

And I only have one brain so it should be "you have it for a reason" not "you have them for a reason".

You followed a pre-determined path that everyone else took, because they had to - due to RD.

You DID NOT "diversify".

You can argue all you want but that doesn't change the definition of Diversity. You only like words that support your crying and if they don't you cry some more.

If I followed a pre-determined path that everyone else took then why am I not crying like you? The word everyone includes you, you didn't follow the same path I did so infact nobody has to. And there are numerous ways to counter RD, you don't have to have the same thing everyone else does. No one has a DH just like mine and most players use slightly different skills and very few use the same playing style.
Reply Quote
12/06/2012 11:49 AMPosted by Slay
You can argue all you want but that doesn't change the definition of Diversity. You only like words that support your crying and if they don't you cry some more.

I use worlds as there are, while you're trying to fit them into something they're not.

It isn't going to work very well for you.

If I followed a pre-determined path that everyone else took then why am I not crying like you? The word everyone includes you, you didn't follow the same path I did so infact nobody has to.

I DID follow the same path. THAT IS THE PROBLEM.

And there are numerous ways to counter RD, you don't have to have the same thing everyone else does. No one has a DH just like mine and most players use slightly different skills and very few use the same playing style.

Yeah, they might use elemental arrow instead of bola shot. But let's see you drop that shadow power and then talk about "numerous ways to counter RD".
Reply Quote
Which solution takes more energy to solve?

A. The developers take out time from their days to nerf reflect dmg instead of working on things that matter. (Personally I'd like to see MORE affixes that #@%#%@** us and on MORE mobs per pack but thats another thread.)

B. We suck it up and carry a couple LoH rings in our bag to avoid dieing. If you're still dying, try doing less dps. (Don't blow your wad right out the gate son.)

One of these things will cost blizzard money. Which one do you think not only will, but SHOULD, come first?
Reply Quote
Which solution takes more energy to solve?

A. The developers take out time from their days to nerf reflect dmg instead of working on things that matter. (Personally I'd like to see MORE affixes that #@%#%@** us and on MORE mobs per pack but thats another thread.)

B. We suck it up and carry a couple LoH rings in our bag to avoid dieing. If you're still dying, try doing less dps. (Don't blow your wad right out the gate son.)

One of these things will cost blizzard money. Which one do you think not only will, but SHOULD, come first?

C. Remove RD altogether and work on adding to the game content in general(which may include more fun affixes that are not OP).
Reply Quote
I and my friends had to over come certain skill and gearing levels to get to where we are now. Why now should rd be nerfed to cater to lazy bads?
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 09:16 AMPosted by Hak
oh if mario had patches, he would be shooting fireballs with different runes like rapid fire, auto target, proximity mine etc :D

That sounds awesome...

But seriously, RD is fine.
Reply Quote
Honestly every single damn person crying about rd are hiding behind a diff tag or horribly geared. How much you wanna bet more than half of the people wanting it gone ARE BOTTERS THAT WANT THEIR AFK FARMING EFFICIENY IMPROVED WHILE FURHER RUINING THE GAME FOR THOSE THAT ACTUALLY PLAY?
Reply Quote
Many good points, both in favor and agaist RD

To all those hating RD. Let's say it gets nerfed or even removed.

Now you're happy, you can go on, one shooting everything without worrying. What would be next in your list?
Reply Quote
I like rd. Spices things up. Causes me to have a switch set I use for it on Wiz. I agree with OP that it makes me sad that no one wants to deal with it, just have it removed. At the same time I recognize people have different ideas of what fun is so there really isn't a point in railing against anyone who posts they don't like rd. Just make a post saying you like it. That's all.
Reply Quote
Just make it have a toggle on and toggle off visible animation similar to shielding. Since RD doesn't constantly reflect damage, if it had an recognizable spell affect for when RD is going to be in effect, people might die less, and they'd have no right to QQ since they would know attacking when the RD is up will damage them.
Reply Quote
12/06/2012 12:19 PMPosted by Pariah
Honestly every single damn person crying about rd are hiding behind a diff tag or horribly geared. How much you wanna bet more than half of the people wanting it gone ARE BOTTERS THAT WANT THEIR AFK FARMING EFFICIENY IMPROVED WHILE FURHER RUINING THE GAME FOR THOSE THAT ACTUALLY PLAY?

Bots don't give a blank about RD. At best, they're just buying 2-3 specific items if they wish to bot in hell instead of nightmare. RD isn't going to affect them in any way.
Reply Quote
its true... Wiz are the biggest QQ's too and I'm a mid level CM wiz with pretty cheap gear that tanks reflects paired with almost anything... though desecrate, plague, arcane, and fear or freeze will still get me but who the hell can stand in all that with out god gear...
Reply Quote
Def tired of the nerf threads.
Reply Quote
Don't get tired of threads that QQ about needed or very desire-able changes that help the game. They should be created every day, built upon with ideas and nurtured with help from the community to help make a better game. If we didn't have them, then nothing we're concerned with would get the attention required to have change.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]