Diablo® III

Archon gearing help

Ok so I just switched from cm/ww to archon for para leveling and farming. I am hoping to farm MP3. Right now I am doing MP1 pretty easily, ran into a few problems with reflect damage but I switched to energy armor instead of shocking and it is helping.

So my question is, what should I get next, I know my gear is not that great, only 170K DPS buffed and my HP/AR is horrible. I am not super rich, only about 50mil.

Oh and I know I need to upgrade my gems lol.
Edited by Caine#1880 on 12/5/2012 11:49 AM PST
Reply Quote
since you're switching from cm, may i have your old gear ?
Reply Quote
Yes, you can, but first you must answer my riddles three! Riddle, the first: what would you say has feet, and has legs, but it has nothing else?
Reply Quote
haha I am keeping my other gear for ubers and higher MP farming.
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 11:53 AMPosted by pogi
Yes, you can, but first you must answer my riddles three! Riddle, the first: what would you say has feet, and has legs, but it has nothing else?

Stockings.
Reply Quote
Andariel's with a socket, then throw a +exp gem in it. Also wouldn't hurt to lower that fire damage taken.

I think you'd get better use from some rare bracers with higher crit and high vit/AR

I just wanted to note that your HP is LOWWWW. I would trade all your gems out for vit ones.

Also... gems... badly.
Reply Quote
Get a current pair of zuni boots (you're wearing the legacy) with a high int/vit roll, along with armor or AR if you can afford it. Then do the same thing with your chest or shoulders....find a piece with more vitality and armor/AR if you can afford it.

Armor slots that can't roll crit, crit dmg, or attack speed need to be the ones you pick up a large portion of your vitality and AR/armor from.
Reply Quote
Normally i would suggest a LS skorn, but your cc is a bit low.

High LS skorn lets you get away with lowish mitigation.

Also, 12k life? Get at least 25k asap. Drop those crappy vile wards for 150int 150vit Ar armour shoulders.

Since IAS is no longer priority, you can get a better helm too
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]