Diablo® III

53-60 plvl me

prices?
Reply Quote
u online?
Reply Quote
Battle123, hopefully u are not going to use your WD. i will take 4 hours. You cant play MP10 with, actually any of your HC's with another player.
Reply Quote
My statement was a bit harsh, however. Ill pay 1Mill to se u level a chr on mp10 in hell without killing him. Heck, I think i have 4 50'ish's. Ill put on leoric's, cain's, and 30K health to see what u can do. No my first rodeo sir.
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 08:13 PMPosted by BattleBra
Battle123, hopefully u are not going to use your WD. i will take 4 hours. You cant play MP10 with, actually any of your HC's with another player.

Haha, U have no idea how great WDs are for Hell crates
You obvoiusly dont know anything about em... Soul harvest + Bears.... you do that maths, Oh haven't even included crit too

And one hour is possible for your information

I also run Mp10 crates on WD and been doing em for a long time... so I duno what u talking about

I will vouch for Battle123
Reply Quote
Nedo, Ill do it for free, I dont want to see a SoftCore turned HardCore get u killed.
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 08:38 PMPosted by BattleBra
Nedo, Ill do it for free, I dont want to see a SoftCore turned HardCore get u killed.

Lmfao awesome !@#$ man
Reply Quote
Wabbit, let me buy u a steak, or, (vegan, vegina.. whatever that is) dinner. This guy is going to kill people.
Reply Quote
@BattleBra, Sweet I want a 250g Eye Fillet Steak topped off with a creamy mushroom and pepper sauce served with steam vegetables and a bowl of steak chips on the side please.
Man writting that jsut made me hungry :P

Never ran with him b4 but I assume he is pretty good by now but the price isn't really user friendly IMO

Edit: Price could be tailored for his SC Converts
Edited by Wabbit#6677 on 12/5/2012 8:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
Dammit, now I hungry. Can we meet in some crazy off shore island for dinner. I just have Bacon Keish or however you spell it for dinner.
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 09:05 PMPosted by BattleBra
Dammit, now I hungry. Can we meet in some crazy off shore island for dinner. I just have Bacon Keish or however you spell it for dinner.

Is dessert included?
Reply Quote
and battlebra, youre gonna plvl ppl for free with a barb... i hope its free, its gonna be slow as hell..
Reply Quote
awe, IIIPowerIII, u didnt look at my profile. sall good though.
Reply Quote
Battle123, u got a Steak dinner on me. U got it.
However, I can vouch for Battle123's leveling sevice. He's an honest guy, and thats what is MOST important in HC. PS: was feeling a bit "!@#$%y" today, my wife if on my ^-* like those lacunie blow your !@#$ up things
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]