Diablo® III

53-60 plvl me

im 58 1/2. I work till like 6-7 central pm so i cant log until then. So someone runs me once and i should be golden!
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 10:06 PMPosted by Battle123
meh. just realized that battlebra is friends with thesherm which is the other power leveling guy. So he's probably just d*ckriding him by talking crap about other power levelers. Business must be slow huh? :)

WHoa whoa whoa... i had no part in this. And for the record, no business is not slow. I had to stop advertising to catch up... :(
Reply Quote
12/06/2012 07:06 AMPosted by Battle123
Agreed on the business not being slow too. there's definitely a higher demand than there is a supply right now. Better capitalize before 9 of those SC kids you rushed start their own power leveling service

hehe yah man. get at me in game, i think i should be on your recent friends list... id like to talk to you about just that ^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]