Diablo® III

magda uber boss bugs

I have found two bugs in magda throughout my time playing diablo 3. and they seem to occur often.

1 - when a wizard is freezing magda like crazy, her health appears to not drop anymore at a certain point. and that's about the time when she is trying to put up her shield and summon those monsters. but the shield is not up yet. so i don't see why she should be not taking damage. noticed this like several times in the duration of multiple games

2 - i am a barbarian and i begun using the frenzy skill smite recently in ubers and in normal gameplay. it stuns the enemies. and my attackspeed with wrath of barbarian is just a little over 2.00. i've noticed that sometimes while my other teammates are attacking the skeleton king and i am just hacking away at magda stunning her decently. she puts up her shield like she normally does, and summons the monsters. however, after i kill the monsters, usually the shield goes away and you can attack her again. however, this happened twice so far. after killing all the monsters, and i thoroughly checked the entire map to see if any monsters were alive. magda's shield did not seem to go away. and stayed on her until the skeleton king was dead. there was nothing anyone could do to hurt or stop her, she was just a destructive invincible force in the battlefield.
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]