Diablo® III

is diablo 3 down right now??? dec.6,2012

initializing...
Reply Quote
...initialized
Reply Quote
serious... my game launcher is stuck with initializing... the play button is grey... when i click option only parental control is highlighted... then failed to start streaming download.. please check your internet connection and try again??? well its obvious my internet connection is ok... because i can even write a thread here in general discussion.. help.. anybody having the same problem???
Edited by arkited18#6788 on 12/6/2012 8:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
Your parents don't think Diablo 3 is good for you so they disabled it.
Reply Quote
oww.. so its just me having this problem... ok then.
Reply Quote
anyway im not living with my parent... so it must be the internet connections problem and not the game..
Reply Quote
Arkited18, are you behind a school/university network firewall? If so you'll need to disable Peer to Peer in the Launcher. Run the Diablo III Launcher, select Downloader Preferences from the Option menu in the menu bar at the top of screen/window, and uncheck the "Enable Peer to Peer" option. This will slow down your Launcher's downloading/patching, but it should under normal circumstances allow it to at least connect and detect the tracker for what it needs.

Edited by TheTias#1192 on 12/6/2012 8:21 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]