Diablo® III

Error 14404

Has anyone ever encountered this one? It says error with the authentication module.

Any ideas on what I can do? It's keeping me from being able to log in...

Managed to log in but has happened to me a couple of times today
Edited by Hayaku#6122 on 12/6/2012 6:30 AM PST
Reply Quote
same here. i tried to log in just nowand im getting the same error.
Reply Quote
47 Blood Elf Priest
I am having the same issue .... I am on a mac, just dled the game, havent gotten into it before. Any help would be appreciated.
Reply Quote
I too am on a Mac and can't seem to log on. Could really use some answers
Reply Quote
me too
Reply Quote
So do I, error 14404 !
Reply Quote
i tried to download PTR (PVP) but suddenly my pc restart..and when i logged in...ive got error 14404.....help
Edited by driscuz#6116 on 1/18/2013 10:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
Edited by driscuz#6116 on 1/18/2013 10:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
64 Worgen Death Knight
what do u mean?
Reply Quote
same with me. help
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Yeah im getting error now as well just downloaded the game again after a format
Reply Quote
same too. plz help me.
Reply Quote
I encountered this too and solved. Not sure could help you guys. I am in Asia but playing at American server. I encountered Error 14404 after entering my authentication code. I then changed the option to Asia server, it now could prompt me to accept 2 agreements and could logon success. I logout and changed back to American Server, it then could logon successfully. Hope this helps.
Reply Quote
Same steps as Homaki pointed out. Just change to other server, accept whatever prompts pops up, click back or log out then revert to your original server whatever that is - should be able to log in by now.

Solved mine, no prompts encountered.
Reply Quote
Homaki,
great advice for people in Asia and playing on American Server with this problem.

LIKE! or +1 , or whatever . :)
Reply Quote
I just already login 1st change the Option in region then login after the screen create appear then back and change sa option in region to American then login success..Wish could help others with this kind of problem.
Reply Quote
I am getting this error code as well anybody have any luck with a solution?
Reply Quote
so already 1 and half month, no staff from blizzard ever reply this topic? i am getting this error also

NVM i FIXED BY MY OWN SELF! just changed the regional login to other server clicked accept of the stupid aggrement button and switch back is ok.
Edited by Maxi#1803 on 1/19/2013 12:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
changing server worked for me!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]