Diablo® III

Error 14404

90 Blood Elf Hunter
Am gettingthis problem today. Bliz please fix your game!
Edited by Gollog#1916 on 1/19/2013 4:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
it works for me too
Reply Quote
Yup worked for me to
Reply Quote
64 Worgen Death Knight
thx homaki!
Reply Quote
yup... that way works... just had this 14404 and follow what you said... cool and thx.
Reply Quote
changing server and back worked for me too!
Reply Quote
Hey guys,
Changing the server didn't help for me!
Any other solutions?
Reply Quote
anyone knw how to fix the error..im trying change server but still cant...
Reply Quote
i have tried changing server but the problem still persist..help anyone?
Reply Quote
Tried changing the server multiple times, either to europe or asia and logged in succesfully both times, still cant log in to US
Error Downloading Agreements 14404
Reply Quote
Same... It works. I just change from americas to asia in the "options" then "account" on the Diablo3 login screen. I logged in noticed my characters were missing (being a different server) then exited the game. I then restarted Diablo 3 and changed back to the americas in the options again with all my characters back.
Reply Quote
same here,14404 error,tryed even the DNS change and a few other tricks but with no luck still can not connect,any other advice or a smart head around to figure the fix out or is blizzy nice enough to help out :D
Reply Quote
it worked for me but my old characters are gone any tip?
Reply Quote
still cant log in even changing servers multiple times.. blizzard please rectify this. thanks
Reply Quote
if you still cant get it working try deleting "C:\ProgramData\Battle.net" fix my dam problem before they did... http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7708951689

ok thx guys found and fixed it myself.

Step-BY-Step

• 1.) you need to be able to see hidden files, "alt" will bring up tool tab in vista or windows 7
  • http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/show-hidden-files-and-folders-in-windows-vista/

• 2.) open up "C:\ProgramData" if you cant see it go back to step 1...
  • 3.) Delete Battle.net folder
  • 4.) open up and your back to dling....
  • bad tech support they have...
    for the people that cant do that...

• 1.) open "notepad" and type in {rd /s /q "C:\ProgramData\Battle.net"} without the {}
  • 2.) "SAVE AS" d3DEbug.bat
  • 3.) open "d3DEbug.bat" and it will be done quick
  • 4.) open D3 and it will now auto update
  • again gg support why don't you have a debug made? do I have to do everything for you guys? i could make it even better too.... just add the rest of the file they want you to delete... everything but "Diablo III""Diablo III Launcher" again gg n00bs

What is our 15% tax going too? so sick of bnet and dumb people that do nothing but spam bs
    Reply Quote
    ok now I'm having the same problem what do i do
    Reply Quote
    Switching servers is not working for me. I logon to Asia and it is successful but i do not get any agreements to accept. switch back to Americas is still giving me the error. Any other fixes to this? Where are the blues????
    Reply Quote
    dude, haven't solve mine.. i did the same thing.. still not able to log-in in americas.. still error 14404
    Reply Quote
    still did not work... error 14404
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]