Diablo® III

Error 14404

i just got diablo 3 and as soon as i try to login it gives me this error 14404. PLEASE HELP.
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7708811770

This fix worked for me.
Reply Quote
ttp://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7708811770
This fix worked for me as well.
Reply Quote
error 14404

Nothing I have done so far fixed it.
Reply Quote
When I select Europe, I connect withought poblem. When I select Americas, error ocures (Error Downloading Agreements 14404). Changing servers does not help - american servers still does not work. Where is official statement? What is wrong? What cani I do to correct it?
Reply Quote
anyone have any updates to help?
Reply Quote
me too, tried #35, but the same error occurred.
Reply Quote
What seems to work for many players is... (including me)

1. Options - account - Change your server region to Europe or Asia, click accept (whichever is your original region, just try all of them if you dont know)
2. Enter your password and log into the other server region
3. A few agreements will pop up, scroll down and accept them, once you have accepted all of them, log out..
4. Options - account - change the region back to America
5. Log into your game, should solve the problem and you should be back to killing monsters in no time...
Edited by Smithey77#2936 on 1/23/2013 9:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
I found the solution !!!
Change the server to EUROPE, then login, you'll get the agreements to accept.
After you accept the agreements, logout and change back the server to the Americas, now try to login, did it work ?
Worked for me! hope it will work for you as well!
Please vote if it helped you :)
Reply Quote
i cant login!!! !@#$... battle net dont know what to do... great!
Reply Quote
this one worked for me ...

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7708811770
Reply Quote
Changing sv does work~~! THanks man ;D XXooXXoo
Reply Quote
Help plez I can't log in
Reply Quote
Edited by enderbc#1679 on 1/24/2013 9:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
Homaki's solution doesn't work for me...
Reply Quote
Has anyone ever encountered this one? It says error with the authentication module.

Any ideas on what I can do? It's keeping me from being able to log in...

Managed to log in but has happened to me a couple of times today
Reply Quote
I encountered Error 14404 agreements...can anyone help me pls.
Reply Quote
It appears that Battle net is now region specific... I was able to log onto the Europe servers yesterday...which was my initial server when I first started this game... today not so much...

I am in the asia pacific region and once I logged into that server... all was good.

Took the advice above and tried the server within my region and it bought up a "accept out agreement" statement... once I accepted that all was good.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
this is so stupid, i've changed the regional login and accepted agreements, tried to change back to american servers and still having the same problem.. any other advice?? or people suffering through the same problem?
Reply Quote
i got a problem with the error 14404 i cant log in only i can log in asia servers and play but americas servers i try to log in but it keep pop up error 14404 downloading agreement.
can anyone pls help me out on this problem pls do reply msg
or if u a singapore pls help me out. cos i just buy dablo 3 and got a problem with error 14404.
thank u.
Edited by burhan#6984 on 1/25/2013 7:25 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]