Diablo® III

Error 14404

I play on EU and US. I tried to change to US, and it didn't help. Then, I changed to Asia, accepted the agreement, then switched to EU and it worked.

Something about the agreement makes it work.
Reply Quote
I play on EU and US. I tried to change to US, and it didn't help. Then, I changed to Asia, accepted the agreement, then switched to EU and it worked.

Something about the agreement makes it work.

i can login Asia. Did the agreement then log out and go back to Americas and Europe. Still can't login. :(
Reply Quote
I am from America and play on Europe.....changed to Asia.....accepted the agrements....the switched back to Europe...and done
Reply Quote
i got a problem with the error 14404 i cant log in only i can log in asia servers and play but americas servers i try to log in but it keep pop up error 14404 downloading agreement.
can anyone pls help me out on this problem pls do reply msg
or if u a singapore pls help me out. cos i just buy dablo 3 and got a problem with error 14404.
thank u.
Reply Quote
can i log battle net today with error 14404 ?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I tried this, can now log in to Asia and Europe but not Americas. Any suggestions?
Reply Quote
Thank you, I followed your instructions and can now log in to the Asian and Europe servers but am still not able to log in to the Americas. Do you have any suggestions?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Shikza,

Have you tried the steps listed in the sticky post we have for a connection issue in the region you're in?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7708811770

Before doing that though, could you see if you have IPV6 enabled on your computer and if you do, disable it and see if doing that alone resolves it?

To check in Windows Vista or later, in the Control Panel open the Network and Sharing Center, then click on Change Adapter Settings on the left side. Right click on what pops up (Local Area Connection) and select properties. If there's a checkmark next to the IPV6 protocol, remove it and click OK
Reply Quote
when I want to connect on the game ,it sait error 14404.
Reply Quote
There is another thread about the same error message. I had the problem and was able to fix it. Several others have followed my steps and it worked for them as well. The following is a link to my post in the other thread --> http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7709121683?page=1#16
Reply Quote
I've tried changing servers... when I log on in the asia and europe server it works fine when I swap back to americas it still gets the downloading agreement error. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and that didn't help? anyone know a solution?
Reply Quote
In Diablo 3, I encounter error 14404 and i have no idea what to do. I can not play and do not know how it got changed, can you help? thanks a lot
Reply Quote
me too i getting this error code when trying to login. how to fix it? is it a bug from the update?
Reply Quote
Your trick worked for me....Thanks
Reply Quote
thanks
Reply Quote
I too faced the same problem. Trying to log in the whole day. Apparently Blizzard must have introduced agreement to be accepted by user from the same region as the playing server. So you need to change the region to where your user account address is, accept the agreement in that server region, and then change to the region which you have been playing all this while. This should work
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Plz help me i tried to log in Diablo 3 after 1month to not been playing and i got Error 14404 could someone plz help me cuz i dont know what to do :( ?
Reply Quote
je ne peu me connecter sur mon compte europe, mais sur mon compte amerique aucun probleme.il y a t'il un moyen de regler se probleme
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]