Diablo® III

Panda related achievements for D3 bugged

Basically when I put in my Pandaria CE code and logged into SC2 and D3 I didn't get the Pandaria achievements and associated achievements/avatars/sigils/decals.

My original post about this:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7199403886
I have purchased the Mists of Pandaria CE. And have attached the CE code to myBattle.Net account. All worked fine. But . . .

When I logged into Diablo 3 and SC2 I did not have the Diablo 3 and SC2 Pandaria related sigils, feat of strength achievements and SC2 avatars awarded to me. Is there anything that can be done about this.

I know Blizzard's policy about achievements is if not working try again. But I can't try this again. I can't add another Pandaria key to my Battle.Net account. And I shouldn't have to pay for the Pandaria CE again to get this.

So is there anything that can be done about this?

http://d3db.com/achievement/i/panda-monium
Panda-monium
The Diablo 3 Panda related achievement (has attached sigil and accent I have also not received)

http://starcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Feats_of_Strength_achievements#Feats_of_Strength
Pandamonium Devotion
The Starcraft 2 Panda related achievement (has attached portraits and decals I have also not received).

The Blizzard blue there told me to contact customer support so I did and put a customer ticket in. And the response I got was this:
Ticket US33439611
So I replied and got another response to the same ticket:
Thanks for contacting our Account and Technical support team! According to our records you should be receiving the associated rewards for the Collector's Editions you have. After logging in to all of your games, if nothing is updated, it would be beneficial to submit a bug report for your issue.

If you have any questions or concerns, please reply to this ticket and the next available representative will help you out as soon as possible.

I have not still received the Pandaria CE related achievements inside Diablo 3 and Starcraft 2 yet. Hence I am writing a bug report here about this. Because I was told to by the customer service team.

Normally I would just re-attempt the achievement. But I can not re-add CE game keys to accounts to get the achievements working in SC2 and D3.

[edit] It seems the Pandaria related achievements have poped up in Starcraft 2 now. But not in Diablo 3. So still bugged in Diablo 3. And am waiting to have the Panda achievement/sigil/etc in Diablo 3.
Reply Quote
I just logged in now and the panda achievement in D3 popped up. About 5 minutes ago.

So thank you Blizzard. it seems to be sorted out now. Much appreciated for all your help.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]