Diablo® III

I didn’t receive my purchase

Good evening. Bug report forum send me here.
I put highest bit at item and won but amulet didn't received. That item have records at completed tab ( Purchased - Bit) but i didn't get item somehow.
please check my records.
thanks
Order ID: 1202512932
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
LostSiD,

There's really nothing we can do for you in here as we don't handle auction house transactions. From what I can see though, the item in question is showing as having been claimed 2012-12-04 at 01:17:07 UTC.

You'll need to submit a support ticket and ask them to escalate it for investigation.

This article will lead you through the process.

http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/contact
Reply Quote
Sorry, I have the exact same problem.
I purchased 5 millions gold (transaction 1257573125) but it never show up. It not my first gold purchase, but it the first time I don't get my gold.

I'm trying to get a ticket, but email and phone ticket option are not available. What can I do ? Thanks!
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Microtrash,

The answer above your post applies to you as well. We do not handle auction house transactions in the forums.

http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/contact?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=support_forums&utm_campaign=BlizzardCS
Reply Quote
Thank for your quick reply, but when I click on "submit a ticket" then select Diablo III, then select topic "I have an issue related to the Auction House - I didn't receive my purchase", I can't select "submit a ticket" or "Phone support", both of them are gray. What can I do ?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Microtrash,

Select a different catagory, one where you're able to fill out a description. It's not critical that you use the preselected categories.
Reply Quote
Thanks ! Ticket submitted!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]