Diablo® III

need help improving my barb

I can farm mp6 keys with ease as of right now and carry mp4 ubers (on 5 magda gives me trouble), but naturally I want to improve.

The problem I am having is deciding what to upgrade next as well as finding said upgrades within my budget. Just a side note, I have no interest in using the RMAH.

So what should I be looking to change on my barb? any and all help would be greatly appreciated.
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
I apreciate your input dead :) Though I've had my crit over 80 buffed and right now it is at 44.5 buffed and find that a nice medium for now but I will take it into consideration. (once you tack crit chance on to rings/ammy it get's tough to have other stats on there before the price skyrockets.
Reply Quote
Can't really give specific input because profile here isn't the same as in game (usually)

Best advice I can give is get your stats reading ~400CD, 55%CC, 1.7a/s, 24%ms (yes sounds dumb, but it matters) ~8000 Armor (swap superstition for nerves of steel) and AR ~450-500 depending on your LS/LOH.

I run 0 LOH and 8.9%LS for MP10 messing around and a solid easy MP8 group ubers. You can slide the LS/LOH scale around to fit whatever gear you have/want, but the higher DPS you have the more worthless LOH becomes.

The current profile on Bnet is all my Pleveling gear for A3 runs on MP2, add me in game and I can link my Uber/High MP gear. runit3#1931
Reply Quote
if you want to stay as a WW barb, you really need CC and IAS all around and tons of strength, vit isn't as important as long as there's ample life steal and armor+ar
Reply Quote
ty for the imput, recently been debating going full ik and getting a lifesteal skorn, any thoughts on that?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]