Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
When i got home and tried to login keep getting
Login Information Incorrect. Please try again (Error 3).
Reset Battle.Net Password
- it didnt work
- i deleted the entire Battle.net folder since i cant find any other cache or Blizzard Entertainment file/folder
- Created a New Windows user - didnt work
- restarted PC - didnt work
- Restarted Modem and Router - same problem
- Reset Modem and Router IP - same problem
- Reset Computer IP - same problem
- I can login to battle.net but not in Diablo 3
Edited by DaRez#1101 on 12/5/2012 9:46 PM PST
Also tried this:
- I do not have an Authenticator
- New Windows User gives the same problem
- Im already and Administrator on this computer (windows 7)
Here's what's weird
I can login to Any other Server but The Americas (this is my server)
This has happened to my friend before and i've read on a few forum site of the same problem.
It sounds like a limit on The Americas server that once reached it will not let anyone login till someone logs out.
Only logical explanation why this is happening to different accounts for some random reason.
Support Forum Agent
Could you try what's described in the following two articles please?
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.