Diablo® III

Some help please

Hi fellow DH's,

I've been playing the DH for a short while now, and drastically increased my farming speed.
Still got a long way to go, but I'll get there :-)
Now I've got this question I've had since I started D3.
How do you know which item you should pickup and which one you should leave on the floor.
I read alot about bonus items, Ilevel 63 and stuff, but I still don't get it really.

So I kindly ask, will anybody please explain it to me, how it is that some people rush through a level, leaving half the loot on the floor, but perfectly seem to know, what to pickup and what not.

Thanks in advance!!
Reply Quote
Just pick up rare rings, amulets, gloves and legendaries. Anything else isn't worth it. Lot different to the old days when you would pick up all rares and even check blue affixs and suffixes. Those days have well and truly passed.
Reply Quote
If not playing an mp level, only pick up ilvl 63 of the above rares, in mpx, pick up any level of the above rares
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]