Diablo® III

Sorry, but Blizzard is not Indebted to You

(Locked)

Blizzard owes us EVERYTHING...without us they would not have a big HQ, without us they would not be able to pay their employees...and WITHOUT US THEY WOULD NOT MAKE ANY MONEY. If Blizzards customers did a strike/movement against their company they could/would LOSE EVERYTHING. Without customers they would only have a game and no money.

So is Blizzard indebted to its customers...yes they are. Without us all they have is a product...and well just having a product wont pay their bills now will it?
Blizzard owes us EVERYTHING...without us they would not have a big HQ, without us they would not be able to pay their employees...and WITHOUT US THEY WOULD NOT MAKE ANY MONEY. If Blizzards customers did a strike/movement against their company they could/would LOSE EVERYTHING. Without customers they would only have a game and no money.

So is Blizzard indebted to its customers...yes they are. Without us all they have is a product...and well just having a product wont pay their bills now will it?

So what exactly are you saying here lol?

Meaning what exactly do they owe you?
*Makes long drawn out fart noise*

It's not about being in debt to us players for no reason, it's the nasty taste in our mouth from a foul bait and switch. I bet if you bought a brand new car and later got in to drive and found you had some rusted out engine you'd be right back at that dealer in no time wanting your money back only to find that the dealer won't answer the door or return your calls. Yeah sure, no one is owed anything here, but really we know it is morally and principally screwed up, but so long as knuckleheads like yourself defend this behavior, it only further removes accountability on their part. So good job being a tool.
If they really didn't think they owed the players anything, tangible or otherwise, we wouldn't have Mike Morhaime and Jay Wilson attempt (success debatable) damage control with their letters to the community.

That's not to say I'm in that school of thought. For all we know those two are having a great time with our money as we speak. And one would be right to some extent to say we can't really do a damn thing about it.

The future? That's a different story altogether. :]

So what exactly are you saying here lol?

Meaning what exactly do they owe you?

they owe us a game on par with the former games we have supported. where were you back when diablo 1 came out . blizzard was a no name company trying to make something of themselves and they were living on top ramen so to speak. i have given blizzard thousands of dollars buying every game they have released and paying years of subscriptions. this game is not a blizzard caliber game its a half finished game. without us they we be fking torchlight or another decent game that doesnt have the power of the people behind it. sure the hard work they put out has to do with their success but without us they would be a no name scrub company trying to stay afloat. you can argue all you want this is a fact. oh and ps you are one of the close minded people i have seen on the forums and your posts are complete trash. i fed you mr troll so now dance for me
12/06/2012 05:04 AMPosted by WastedBeau
i fed you mr troll so now dance for me

I was going to actually answer you until I saw this.

Lets be honest, I have said it all already.

That's why you have to say garbage like this here.
12/05/2012 08:42 AMPosted by reloaded
sorry bro we are owed a pvp system, it is on the cover of the game.

I just looked at my box that I bought when the game launched. PvP is not anywhere to be found on the box. Now if there were changes made to the box then I can understand what you are saying. But for Blizz to keep changing their box would cost more money to produce. So it would be wiser and save money to produce the same box over and over again.
It is just unreal when I see people quoting those that I have on the block list.

Some of you are literally carrying out a personal vendetta against me aren't you?

How pathetic is that honestly, that you just can't let it go and continue to hate on me?

I never had any hard feelings lol, all I did was point out flaws in your logic, or that you lied.

Then it probably turned personal, with random insults, that's usually why I have to block others.
Edited by MagusHenosis#1202 on 12/6/2012 5:21 AM PST
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]