Diablo® III

Make me a shopping list. 200m to spend :)

I haven't played in a couple months. Upon realizing all my gear was junk I vendored most of it and I now have 200m to spend on a Wizard.

I need a shopping list so I at least have somewhere to start for comparison.

I see a lot of Wizards with the Chantodo's set items, but I see just as many with the Triumvirate + rare weapon combination.

Is there a benefit to one over the other? Or what should I am for? I'm fine shopping things out and taking my time, I almost enjoy that aspect more than playing the game itself. I'm just not familiar enough with Wizards to be able to compare things like the example above.

So...whats my best route with a 200m budget? I have a lot more stuff for trade, could possibly get to 350-400m, but I would prefer to start with the 200 and see what that gets me.
Reply Quote
well based on your skill build in the profile it looks like you are playing as archon. if that is the case you would go with a black weapon like a good rare with LS or an EF with LS. Then get a good Trium and zuni boots for the best dps you can get with those pieces. Whatever you have left just stack as much int, cc, and cd as you can. Oh also try to have max movement speed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]