I'm looking for recommendations on how i can improve my demon hunter.
can probably spend up to 10 million per upgrade
and would also be open to hearing build suggestions
In no particular order, I would get:
- gloves with CC/CD, though preserving the dex/vit/AR you have on your current ones will make it pricey
- bracers with more CC and maybe CD, or get strongarms since that'll be an upgrde for CC
- vile wards with vit...you have good life, but getting the vit is a no brainer and gives you flexibility to drop vit off other upgrade pieces
- upgrade any of your inna's or nat's to ones with vit or ar (both if you upgrade your chest)
- upgrade your manti for more dps somewhere down the line. definitely will want to use a calculator on this one, since you may or may not get a dps increase with a higher dps CD 1OS
First thing I would do is upgrade 7 of your emerald gems. from what i've been noticing is that really good jewelry doesn't have sockets so don't upgrade the 8th gem in your amulet. just put the best gem of the leftovers in there. gems will always follow you even if you change gear. i personally wouldn't upgrade 10 mil per item. i would save them for one big item. you will spend a lot more in the long run upgrading little stats at a time on individual items. spend it once on a great item and then save and work towards the next.
thats weird its showing the updated version to me http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/TheZodiac-1330/hero/21266323
yeah where would be good areas to add crit damge?
ive already added it to my glove, thinking i could add it to my amulet as well
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.