Diablo® III

1-2-3-4 players; monster strengh variation

Is there a table somewhere telling how monsters get stronger depending on the amount of players in a game? A table that would look the same as the one for the MP levels
I'd be looking for health, damage and experience. Gold and magic find also, if there is any variation.

Official info or unofficial info with some references and data would be fine.
Edited by Cirol#1449 on 12/5/2012 5:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
Im pretty sure it use to be 100% health and a damage boost, but they nerfed the damage boost whatever it was first, and than nefred it to 70% health per player, to promote group play. Not 100% certain, but Im pretty sure its damage stays the same, and 70% additional health per player.
Reply Quote
70% monster health per player. Damage scaling was removed in 1.0.3.

The only way to increase MF/GF and XP is MP.
Reply Quote
View profile
Health is increased 70% each player. So monsters would have 210% extra health with 4 players. Damage does not scale. Magic find and xp are not affected at all.
Reply Quote
Any info on the experience gain? From what I've heard, the more players, the less xp per kill...is that because xp is splitted between players?
I.e.:
1 players mob gives 100xp
2 players mog gives 150xp/2 = 75xp/player
3 pl 200/3 = 67xp/pl
4 pl 250/4 = 63xp/pl

or

1pl = 100% of 100xp
2pl = 90% of 100xp
3pl = 80xp
4pl = 70xp

or am I completly wrong?
Edited by Cirol#1449 on 12/6/2012 7:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
It's less XP simply because the +% XP is applied only on the actual kill, so if you didn't kill the demon, your experience doesn't get the buff.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]