Diablo® III

mp 10 azmodan kill (video)

http://youtu.be/5fxkKCxtalM

HOLY !@#$ THAT WAS A RUSH, almost died

notice the treasure goblin in the lower left hand corner of the screen at 18 seconds in. he spawned from my templar's puzzle ring, but sadly I couldn't risk taking a ranged fireball to try to kill him.

Good luck everybody in the xmas raffle, and do some crazy sht this month just in case the world is about to end
Edited by HunterRush#1515 on 12/5/2012 3:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
Nice fight..saw u open inventory mid battle, were you gonna change some gear out?
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 09:22 AMPosted by HeavyMetalz
Nice fight..saw u open inventory mid battle, were you gonna change some gear out?

I switched weapons twice during the fight from my spear to my sword for the black portals and then back to my spear for more dps in the easier parts.

weapon swap at 1:31
Edited by HunterRush#1515 on 12/5/2012 2:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
Grats on another MP10 boss kill, you got balls of steel.
Reply Quote
Gratz.But,If you do belial solo mp 10 in less than 15 days from now....I will salute you for life.
Edited by Weaver#6310 on 12/6/2012 12:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
Hunter Rush
Reply Quote
12/06/2012 12:40 AMPosted by Weaver
Gratz.But,If you do belial solo mp 10 in less than 15 days from now....I will salute you for life.

Diablo and Azmo dont really have an enrage thats why hes able to do them.. Belial on the other hand would enrage and fill the screen with meteor.
Reply Quote
12/06/2012 05:44 AMPosted by Asura

Diablo and Azmo dont really have an enrage thats why hes able to do them.. Belial on the other hand would enrage and fill the screen with meteor.

YEH !@#$ BELIAL HE IS LAME
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]