Diablo® III

PoE already has PvP and its not even out yet!

LOL

now that, my friends, is called "shipping a reasonably complete game".

unlike D3.
Reply Quote
Well to be fair D3 did have a working pvp system that was showcased at Blizzcon in 2010 and 2011.

But yes lol@D3 release.
Edited by ImSpartacus#1205 on 12/6/2012 9:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
LOL

now that, my friends, is called "shipping a reasonably complete game".

unlike D3.

I know, the devs behind PoE are brilliant. Let people play their game for months and months and months and mooooooooooooooooooooonths before release, so by the time it actually releases, people will be burnt out on it they won't want to raise the online player numbers by actually being online and playing it!

Now that is called "wearing out your welcome before you even arrive." :-D

Side note...don't expect PoE to overtake Diablo in pretty much anything. There may be a lot of criticism and hate on this forum about it, but don't be fooled. Most of the people who do that complaining are either too attached to the Diablo franchise to part with it for an obvious imitator, or too invested in real money purchases to feel like they can break away to play anything else.

So yeah...can't wait for PoE.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]