Diablo® III

Sons of Anarchy - good or bad season finale?

Meh.... left me wanting more, 2nd to last episode of season was way better imo

(not sure if appropriate to post this here.. i play HC and there is no HC "general discussions" so i thought why not - will delete if asked to)
Edited by TheSherm#1885 on 12/6/2012 1:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
Please delete, this thread is as bad as gossip girl season 6.

What's "sons of anarchy"?
Reply Quote
I watch SoA Sherm. I actually enjoyed the finale. I wasn't expecting half the !@#$ that happened! What Jax orchestrated to get Clay was classic! And Tara going to jail!?!?

Jax has shown what a chess player he can be. He is always 3-4 moves ahead of everyone else. And don't think for a minute that Pope's right hand man wasn't in on that situation. Remember when Jax made the comment to him a couple of episodes ago that he was just putting in his time waiting for his chance? Yeah. It was foreshadowing.
Reply Quote
Otto biting his tounge off! priceless
Reply Quote
Wife and I really enjoyed it! Can't wait for the next season!
Reply Quote
don't think for a minute that Pope's right hand man wasn't in on that situation. Remember when Jax made the comment to him a couple of episodes ago that he was just putting in his time waiting for his chance? Yeah. It was foreshadowing.

yes i do, something about him being the #2 and how long hes been with pope, etc.
Reply Quote
Wife and I really enjoyed it! Can't wait for the next season!

My wife FREAKED out when otto bit his tongue, that caught me off guard as well, crazy mofo!
Reply Quote
Jax has shown what a chess player he can be. He is always 3-4 moves ahead of everyone else.

I thought trigg was a goner... he's been my favorite son since the first season with the hispanic prostitute lol

errr.. not that im into !@#$%^-*!ia or anything... seriously.. i swear
Edited by TheSherm#1885 on 12/6/2012 4:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
Tiggy is a freak for certain. That guy has more than a few screws loose.

I'd have to say Opie was my favorite character...though I think I liked him best in season 2 and 3. Once his wife was killed he went pretty hardcore, and became a badass, and of course he was banging a !@#$ star so that helped.

After Clay killed Piney though...Ope got a bit whiney for my tastes.
Reply Quote
This is a cool series imo.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]