Diablo® III

Anyone have any freebies?

Hey guys.

About a month ago, I had to sell my Wizard to pay for some expenses I had. It's been nice to take a break from the game but I really want to get back into playing. I have a paragon level 84 Wizard who is just wasting all that MF/GF by not playing right now. I don't have any of my old wizard pieces left because I had to sell them. I was a 260k DPS archon Wiz so I was doing alright. However, I just want to make a low budget Wiz who can farm MP0 act 3. I do have maybe 10-15 mil sitting in my stash so I'd be willing to possibly buy a couple of pieces. Anyone have any free gear they can get rid of? Doesn't have to be good or anything, but hopefully enough to get me through MP0 :)
Reply Quote
I don't have any spare gear, but I can just give you some gold to help you get restarted.
Reply Quote
OK, here is the thread with their links --

http://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/149sfc/educational_monday_budget_wiz_20_results_and_vods/

I watched the video! LOL.
Reply Quote
MP0 act 3 is farmable on a 1m budget.

I personally built a set in 350K which I tested it's viability by beating two elite sets and Azmodan on MP1.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7004446617
Reply Quote
@Sugerhill i have a couple things i could throw at you, im not very well build my self so its not going to be the "beesnees" but i have some stuff sitting in stash/AH im not using, pm me tonight ill be on at 6:30 MST
Edited by Shroomyman#1666 on 12/7/2012 8:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
I can definetly toss you a couple things I have in my stash I'm not using that are pretty solid. Especially for a fellow Breaking Bad fan. Toss me a friend invite and I'll see when I can meet up with you. #Talloes1159
Reply Quote
12/07/2012 08:44 AMPosted by Talloes
I can definetly toss you a couple things I have in my stash I'm not using that are pretty solid. Especially for a fellow Breaking Bad fan. Toss me a friend invite and I'll see when I can meet up with you. #Talloes1159

Awesome thanks! Breaking Bad is insane and can't wait for the next 8 eps.

I'll add both of you guys I really appreciate the help. I wasn't able to see these posts because the forums weren't working for me.
Reply Quote
10-15mil is plenty to farm mp0. Quit begging.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]