Diablo® III

Anyone else rocking Cain's gear

For the extra 30% xp gain? I do it just for fun and I do have real gear other than that. Just curious if instead of buying a signet for 14348646164 gold anyone else rocks Cain's set pieces.
Reply Quote
i wore the cain's set on my wiz yesterday to lvl it from 52 to 60 in about 1.5 hrs on mp10. It does help a lot
Reply Quote
I also noticed a huge gain leveling and its awesome because the gear is so cheap.
Reply Quote
How efficient is this to do? Wouldn't doing MP6 with normal gear end up receiving more EXP plus 150% MF plus 47% bonus item drops be a better method?
Reply Quote
Farming MP6 isn't very efficient for grinding xp. You're much better off investing in move speed, and clearing as many mp0/1 packs as you can as fast as you can.
Reply Quote
12/06/2012 02:15 PMPosted by JoeLimon
Farming MP6 isn't very efficient for grinding xp. You're much better off investing in move speed, and clearing as many mp0/1 packs as you can as fast as you can.

i agree, the nados basically one shot trash mobs on mp1, you can just run by them and they die, just watch your mini map for the legend ping!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]