Diablo® III

Where to Find Legendary Blacksmith Plans

Does anyone know where to find the legendary (or set item) blacksmithing plans? I'm talking about any of them (iLvl 25, 32, 45, etc.).
Edited by Shadowrunner#1551 on 12/6/2012 3:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
AH?

The question is where to find them, not where to buy them.
Reply Quote
The answer is the same as where to find everything else: anywhere. Drops aren't tied to any particular location.
Reply Quote
I've only seen them in AH, but i wondered to people talking about rolling DML and Manti but i don't see those plans on there. x.x
Reply Quote
Interesting thing is that I looted my first (and only) legendary recipe on Hell in game version 1.02. They call http://us.battle.net/d3/en/artisan/blacksmith/recipe/pendergrasps, random affixes can make them strong for low lvls (35+), but crafting cost is terrible, better find rare item :) Recipes for lvls 60 can be better, but I didn't find any of them (don't check my profile, I'm playing on EU servers ;) )
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]