1. I try to put it on EVERYTHING.
2. The debuff affects only the affected targets, so my Thunderclap/SW/Cyclone DPS is low.
3. If there are too many mobs, I don't do enough damage to what I'm hitting.
4. If there are too few mobs, I don't get much out of the skill.
5. If the mobs have a mix of high and low health, I can't make it work in my favor.
6. I really need that shot in the arm from Blazing Wrath every so often.
7. Using it against Reflects Damage will get me killed, so I have to stop using it.
All in all, it's great fun, but I can't use it in MP6—at least, not in an extremely high-density area like the Fields of Slaughter. Which, ideally, is where I'd use it.
Anyway, I got through Arreat Crater 1 and beat the first Cydaea encounter, and then I started running into trouble. Some of it was just a combination of crazy mobs and affixes (e.g., Hulking Phasebeasts with Fire Chains, Plagued, Vortex, and Arcane Enchanted). But a large part of it seemed to be my inability to get to the health globes scattered around the battlefield. Which, of course, is because I'm playing without any pickup radius.
I decided to swap a pair of pants and take a 10% hit to my effective life for a 5% boost to my DPS and +7 pickup radius. I also decided I needed just a touch more DPS, so I paid Shen a visit, took out the LOH gem in my Shenlong's Fist, and put an emerald in its place. That boosted my critical hit factor from 1.236 to 1.376, a gain of about another 11%.
After that, I went back to hammering on stuff. Although I'd like to try ditching One With Everything and building a mostly all-res set, I don't quite have the gear for it yet. (In hindsight, maybe selling that IK chest piece I found Friday night wasn't such a great idea!) I think I might be able to slip Exploding Palm back into the rotation, but I want to finish Act 3 like this and see how it feels. If I can get around OWE, even adding Combination Strike would be a good start, and I might even be able to go back to Foresight instead of Blazing Wrath.
Good luck, overg!