Diablo® III

what level UBERs should I be running?

I've only ever done Ubers once. And I was carried through before I was able to upgrade my gear.

Now my gear rocks. I can solo MP7 without dying.

I don't have a lot of TIME to farm keys, so I don't want to be wasteful. I want to do as high as possible without having to throw away failed attempts.

Can you all take a look and give me tips? My dps isn't crazy high, only 120k. But I'm at 50k hp, 4500 armor, 800 resists, 900 Life on Hit.
Reply Quote
Anyone got any tips?
Reply Quote
I think it all depends on how you are going to fight them. Solo? or with a group. It is so much easier if you do it as a group. If you go in a group it depends on if you are going to be the main damager or the support group. I personally run ubers with monks and barbarians as the main damager and support them. I use BBV and "snake to the face" darts and nearly perma stun ubers while the monk and barb does the damage. They love the 30% damage increase from the BBV and the stun lock. If you go that route you can go around MP7 or higher, otherwise if you are solo or the main damager you would need to be at a much lower MP level.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]