Diablo® III

Error 45008 when reporting spam.

(Locked)

I keep getting this error when trying to file a spam report. I need to know why this is going on because I try to report every time I see one of these spam posts. To be more precise I get this error code when trying to report a bot that has sent me a friend request.
Same here.
i've got two in my "friend request" list right now.
90 Worgen Rogue
Same here 2 as well
I keep getting error 3006 when trying to report spam. Haven’t had 45008 yet.
still occurring.

attempting to report trade chat goldselling spam and get error 45008. attempts to report via the harrassment option results in error 3006
same here. 45008
45008 when trying to report for spam here too

I hate spam
Blizzard is on vacation again. AH is !@#$%ed up again. Same error here.
Spam reports dont do anything. I have reported the same gold spammer for two months now, everytime I play which is almost daily. The guy is still spamming his gold site...
Blizzard: you guys are failing us badly with this matter. I thought this should be something so simple and easy. Spammers apparently get to enjoy their ability to bombard our community with ads, while the members here trying to help the community by sending in the reports every time get stuck with an error 45008. Feels like members like us, who are taking their time to do something about spam are being punished, while the spammers are being allowed to do whatever they want without consequences. Clearly the "Report Spam" feature is nothing more than placebo.
For the past 2 days, I've been seeing the 45008 error when trying to report spammers in general chat as well as spammer friend requests.

Not sure exactly when it broke, but I noticed it on Thursday morning.
12/07/2012 02:39 AMPosted by JNM
Spam reports dont do anything. I have reported the same gold spammer for two months now, everytime I play which is almost daily. The guy is still spamming his gold site...

Dude I've been doing the same thing! MattySizzle I report him everyday and nothing!

This should be a hotfix. Get rid of all these damn bots. They have ruined the economy in this game.
same here
c'mon actiblizzard, please fix this.

help us .. help you
100 Blood Elf Mage
Don't forget, you may be reporting the same name, but the number tacked on may be different. Since we only see the name, and not the actual user, we can't tell if it is working or not.
I am also not able to report spam, error 45008 also.
12/07/2012 11:05 AMPosted by Seriphice
Don't forget, you may be reporting the same name, but the number tacked on may be different. Since we only see the name, and not the actual user, we can't tell if it is working or not.

well you can right-click and view the user profile if you want to see the # if you need to.
Same here, spammers free to spam and we cannot report... cool
fix soon please :)
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]